Need for Speed: No Limits

by Omar_Sarray

Original Post

i want buy nfsw

★ Novice

Hi EA , i want buy Need for speed world , how much only game not server .

Message 11 of 68 (8,127 Views)

Need For Speed No Limits

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello Im using Samsung Galaxy S4 gt-I9500 running andorid 5.0.1 can anyone answer me why google play store says that NFS No Limits and UFC mobile are incompatible with this device.My phone meets the requirements.Hope someone will answer 

Message 12 of 68 (12,693 Views)

New Need for Speed game

★★ Novice

I received an email from EA about a new era in Need for Speed. I always liked the series but their appeal has gone downhill. First they did away with force feedback and the last game didn't even have steering wheel support. I didn't buy that game because of that. I'm assuming it's too early for this question, but does anyone know if this new game will have steering wheel support?

Message 13 of 68 (8,122 Views)

Re: Need for speed no limits

★★★★★ Newbie

Make it available for us store

@Christo4M wrote:
I searched for this game on google app store . Found it but says the game is not availible in my country ! Please tell me why 😵 im in South africa

The same

Message 14 of 68 (9,786 Views)

need for speed no limits REFUND

★★★ Newbie

hello there

yesterday i saw a game need for speed no limits in  the android app store it looked pretty good

so i downloaded it i played it alot (i even bought a 3dollar$$ pack)  then i whent to bed i woke up this morning and i wanted to play more

i opened the app and suddenly was everything gone and i cant get it back and in the comment section from the game i see that i'm not the only one so

i'd like my money back i payed for something that's not even here i payed by paypal so i can show you that i did buy something but i just want my money back since the game isnt stable at all :catmad:

thnx 

Message 15 of 68 (8,486 Views)

NFS no limits

★ Novice
In android play store the nfs no limits isn't available for download for my country.***

***Greece
Message 16 of 68 (8,477 Views)

Re: need for speed no limits REFUND

Community Manager

@qta-thebes337 wrote:

hello there

yesterday i saw a game need for speed no limits in  the android app store it looked pretty good

so i downloaded it i played it alot (i even bought a 3dollar$$ pack)  then i whent to bed i woke up this morning and i wanted to play more

i opened the app and suddenly was everything gone and i cant get it back and in the comment section from the game i see that i'm not the only one so

i'd like my money back i payed for something that's not even here i payed by paypal so i can show you that i did buy something but i just want my money back since the game isnt stable at all :catmad:

thnx 

@qta-thebes337 How are you logging into the game? Are you using the same account you had used to play the last time?

Message 17 of 68 (8,469 Views)

Re: NFS no limits

Community Manager

@AlexGRT3 wrote:
In android play store the nfs no limits isn't available for download for my country.***

***Greece

@AlexGRT3 Hi,

As previously stated, the game has not been released world wide yet, read more about it here: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/203805474-General-Frequently-Asked-Questions

Cheers,

Nils

Message 18 of 68 (8,467 Views)

Need for speed No limit android

★★ Newbie
Please make the game for english version. Why u didnt make it first version english instead of dutch??
Please make it english as soon as possible. I really cannot wait to play that game. It really a nice game.
Message 19 of 68 (8,480 Views)

Re: Need for speed No limit android

★★★ Novice
Have you even looked it up online? It's already confirmed to be releasing at a later date this year for the rest of the world. It was given a "soft launch" on purpose to test things out. It released in The Netherlands, Taiwan and another country I believe. It will soon come worldwide. Next time please use Google.
Message 20 of 68 (8,476 Views)