Re: Need For Speed No Limits Slow Motion Lag

by Unicomessina

Original Post

Need For Speed No Limits Slow Motion Lag

★★★ Newbie
I have an asus zenfone 2. Way capable of handling the game. My old lg dual core on lollipop played the game with no issue at all but the touchscreen wouldnt work once my hands sweat. So i bought the asus phone. Lone and behold, touchscreen works wonders even with sweat on it but the game lags on it. Every other game i play doesnt lag at all. The phone is very fast. Idk whats going on ive tryed killing processes. Uninstalling. Rebooting the phone and game. Plugging in charger while playing. Settingy phone in every performance mode possible and no luck. I heard ita just marshmallow 6.0 but if thats the case the devs are very lazy. Marshmallow has been around for some time now
Message 1 of 3 (3,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bump
Message 2 of 3 (3,280 Views)

★★★ Guide
Hi, I can give you some tips.
1- Clear the #NFSNL cache
2- Start #NFSNL and go directly to the garage and let the previews of the cars load.
3- Avoid playing with the battery charger on the phone and playing in a ventilated place, because if the device tends to warm up the game suffers and tends to become slower.
Looking at some videos on YouTube I know that #NFSNL on Asus Zenfone 2 works fine, so it should be fine for you as well.
https://youtu.be/xfOt8gYZino
Message 3 of 3 (3,270 Views)