my game is not started plz help

by dimitarchooo

Original Post

Need For Speed 2015 PC Has Stopped Working

★ Novice

Just finish downloading onto my computer, but when I start the game, a window with black screen pops out for a few second, then it states that "Need For Speed has stopped working. Please help!!

Message 1 of 6 (931 Views)

Need For Speed 2015 won't run Windows 10

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello there,

I bought today Need For Speed 2015 and installed it on Origin Windows 10. I updated the game and Origin as well. When I run the game, nothing shows up. I open the task manager to check whether the processes start (nsf16.exe & activationUI.exe) or not, and yes, only few seconds then they stop.

By the way, I already set both files to run with UAC permission! and I will attach DxDiag file. I tried also to safe boot with no improvements

Thanks in advance!

Message 2 of 6 (858 Views)

need for speed exit crash

★★★ Novice

every time i try to exit the game from the main menu a black screean appear and the game crash

i have geforce gtx 1050 Ti and latest driver update

Message 3 of 6 (865 Views)

my game is not started plz help

★★★ Newbie

Need for speed 2015

Message 4 of 6 (847 Views)

Re: Need For Speed 2015 PC Has Stopped Working

Community Manager

@RinneYuuki

Your machine may be defaulting to your Intel video processing on your CPU rather than your GTX 960M.

1. Open the nvidia Control Panel
  2. Click Manage 3D settings
  3. Click the Program Settings tab
  4. Click the Add button
  5. Select the game from the list or click browse and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Need for Speed\NFS16.exe
  6. Select NFS16.exe and then Open
  7. Customise individual settings if you like
  8. Exit nvidia control panel and try playing.

Please try this and let us know if you are good to go.

barry.png
Message 5 of 6 (821 Views)

Re: Need For Speed 2015 PC Has Stopped Working

★ Novice
Im not sure what i am supposed to change in the nvidia control panel. Game still just shows a black screen for less than a second and then goes back to the desktop.
Message 6 of 6 (584 Views)