Nba live Mobile Freezing

by Smasakir291

Original Post

Nba live Mobile Freezing

★★★ Newbie

So since the past three days I have and haven't been able to access the game. So two days ago, during an new content update, it took 10 minutes for the update, so I got mad and swiped the game off my screen. Then when I go back on it, it freezes on reading scout report. So I immediately contact Ea support and they've given me tips I've already tried. So I uninstalled the game, when I go back on it the same thing happens it gets stuck on reading scout report. So I uninstalled the game 22 time and reinstalled. Nothing happened so far. So the next day at the exact time It glitched, I went on. The game doesn't freeze this time, it says nba live updating new content, good I got to access the game. Today when It was updating It took another 20 minutes, I grew impatient and swiped the game off. The same thing happened now I have to wait another 24 hours until the update, I'm on IOS, yes I've logged in and out of my Game Center, my internet works fine, I saw other people on Reddit post the same problem, plz fix this EA

Message 1 of 3 (547 Views)

Re: Nba live Mobile Freezing

★★★ Newbie
this is also my problem. please fix this EA.
Message 2 of 3 (530 Views)

Re: Nba live Mobile Freezing

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem
Message 3 of 3 (431 Views)