Re: Nakai san rwb not as fast after update,to slow

by IIWarDaddy

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Its easy if you can hit 170 mph , so i figure that for some reason rwb needs more power on the accelerator , dont know why but it does so heres the solution.... First of it does have something to do with the controller but its just that some R2 button are just not as sensitive because of all the use , so instead of pressing with normal power...Just press it harder like u really mean it & surprise that god damn car will go 170 mph and above beating that hot n sexy amy lol , that worked for me if it doesn't fork for you ,get 55 dlls

Message 11 of 20 (1,422 Views)

EA DICE Team

@luiskikea7x

Thanks for the added info. Let's hope it works for others!

Message 12 of 20 (1,416 Views)

★★ Novice

@Straatford87 

Thats not my problem Tom i already passed all amy missions in 2 days, im just saying that you guys can buff a little bit more that car, whatever i will try to help this guys, Ok guys first look this mission on youtube it iwll help you a lot, use slipsreams to take advantage od to wait the perfect moment to overtake in the curves dont try to dirft because it is a grip car not a drift car just try to brake and take the curve if amy tries to overtake you close the gap between her car on yours making her crash between the wall, eventuall yif you follow this steps you will be able to pass this mission you should be wondering why is this guy telling me to use slipstreams when this not GranToronto 6 or Project Crash ? well my firends its because nakai san is not intelligent he used an skill nitro in a car that cant drift so that is why you need to use slipstreams to full your nitro and then use it in the best moment. 

Btw I know its not Project crash i just dont see polite to mention another game that is not related with this company.

Hey tom by the way i made a post a few days ago about a bug can you check it ?

Message 13 of 20 (1,412 Views)

EA DICE Team

@tilmondurse

Thanks for the detailed explanation and tips about this race.

I have also responded to your other bug report. The response in short: we do care about all feedback but we don't normally respond to individual bug reports.

Message 14 of 20 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The race is bs and you know it. There is no reason for a supposed super car to go that much slower than Amy's.
Here it is almost 2017 and the problem still persists.
Just recently got tired of trying this absurd race after about 20 consecutive attempts.
Good job trying cover for them though.
Message 15 of 20 (1,308 Views)

EA DICE Team

@savoth27

I know that you don't want to hear this - but you have to keep practising. We can't finish the race for you via the forums..

Many players have finished the race before you, so you will be able to do it as well Standard smile

Message 16 of 20 (1,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There's practicing and there's bad design. This is bad design. Simple as that. And no I don't expect you or anyone else to play my flawed game through a forum or by any other means.
Good day to you. Keep standing by this flaw. Good job.
Message 17 of 20 (1,289 Views)

★★ Novice

Suck * EA "Tom" Its bugged. Nothing more. Stop bulshiting us. Its been * 2 years and its still bugged and Amy just vanishes. Can't even cach up to her. 

Message 18 of 20 (1,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive been trying everydaqy for a year and i can beat her my car is fully updated and she catches up too fast even after when i cause her to crash

Message 19 of 20 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I've done this race like 21 times right and had like 3 perfect runs but the first 2 I ran it like I was odi bakchis or something and always lost by like a bumper. So of course i cam to the internet to see what everyone else that has beaten the race did when i saw this post and thought that if i only lost by a bumper before with drifting every turn i should be able to win by at least a half a car with the way you're telling me so I ran it like you said... needless to say after i got off the interstate i lost her on the map. I dont mean in the sense of me getting smoked either so I want to thank you for the great advice @Straatford87 should make this like the top 2 post so people can have a better chance in the future

Message 20 of 20 (853 Views)