Re: NHL Legacy - Create a Team "Undefined" Glitch

by Walvisbayrugby

Original Post

NHL Legacy - Create a Team "Undefined" Glitch

★★ Novice

Okay, so I created 2 teams called the "Las Vegas Knights" and "Quebec Patriots" in anticipation of the NHL expansion coming to the 2017-18 season. However, the Patriots were supposed to be called the Huskies., so I went back into Edit Team. However, when I go into "Edit Team" Mode, The Patriots' name show up as "undefined", and I cannot change the name, so it's stuck as Patriots. Is there any way to fix this? Or prevent it in the future? I would prefer to not have to reset my roster if I don't have to, since I'm not too keen on redoing every single transaction since April 21st, and apparently neither are you guys. Thanks in advance Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (1,462 Views)

Re: NHL Legacy - Create a Team "Undefined" Glitch

★★★ Newbie
Exactly the same - I made the Nordiques (or North Stars in this case) and played one match with it being fine, but the second match I saw that the name was now NORTH STARS and they didn't mention the team name in play by play. When I went to edit the team, I got this undefined rubbish. I even reset the rosters and deleted and reinstalled the game data - come on EA, you must have an idea what to do to solve this
Message 2 of 2 (1,373 Views)