NFS not loading on iphone 6s+

by chopstick_storm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS not loading on iphone 6s+

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
While playing the game suddenly crashed. I tried uninstall/install when I opening it showed a small "loading" circle which kept on loading for a minute. Then it said "Retry no internet connection" but I had my internet on using wifi. Pls help
Message 1 of 10 (1,031 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable conect Need for speed No limits

@chopstickstorm wrote:
I follow the steps you mention, still not working...I've been playing this for months now with no problem. Suddenly the game crashed and can't load the game. So I tried uninstall/install but still the game is not loading. What will I do now? pls pls help Frown

@SenkaIvke wrote:

Unable to conect server need for speed no limits, i not enter in game , i try all but not work because update smal update 18mb? Where is a problem ?

@chopstick_storm and @SenkaIvke Firemonkeys is working on fixing this issue for players with iOS devices that have trouble launching the game.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/5trdjj/anyone_else_get_a_17mb_update_when_opening_game...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (984 Views)

All Replies

Re: NFS not loading on iphone 6s+

@chopstick_storm Do these steps:

1. Try changing from your data connection (3G or 4G) to Wi-Fi, or vice-versa.

2. Turn off your mobile device and turn it back on again.

Link: [Fixed] Game won't load & Server connection issues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 2 of 10 (990 Views)

Unable conect Need for speed No limits

★★★ Newbie

Unable to conect server need for speed no limits, i not enter in game , i try all but not work because update smal update 18mb? Where is a problem ?

Message 3 of 10 (961 Views)

Re: NFS not loading on iphone 6s+

★★ Novice
I follow the steps you mention, still not working...I've been playing this for months now with no problem. Suddenly the game crashed and can't load the game. So I tried uninstall/install but still the game is not loading. What will I do now? pls pls help Frown
Message 4 of 10 (971 Views)

@chopstickstorm wrote:

@SenkaIvke wrote:

@chopstick_storm and @SenkaIvke Firemonkeys is working on fixing this issue for players with iOS devices that have trouble launching the game.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/5trdjj/anyone_else_get_a_17mb_update_when_opening_game...

Need For Speed helper

Message 5 of 10 (985 Views)

★★ Novice
@TheRealJony thanks for your reply. It's been 2 days since the problem started, I hope their fixing it right now.
Message 6 of 10 (903 Views)

Game doesn't open

★★★ Newbie
My game doesn't work after days now un my iphone 5s. I followed all steeps that suport have but even then still the same. Pls help..
Message 7 of 10 (878 Views)

Re: Game doesn't open

[ Edited ]

@juliianagarcia wrote:
My game doesn't work after days now un my iphone 5s. I followed all steeps that suport have but even then still the same. Pls help..

@juliianagarcia Merged your thread into this thread to keep the same topic in one thread.

Take a look at my solution above.

Firemonkeys is working on a fix for iOS users that are experiencing difficulties launching the game.

Need For Speed helper

Message 8 of 10 (864 Views)

Re: Game doesn't open

★★ Novice
Until now can't still play this game Frown
Are they fixing it??
Message 9 of 10 (775 Views)

NFS still not loading

★★ Novice
Until now still stuck to download error ☹️☹️☹️
It's been 5 days now I wasn't able to play this game.
Somebody pls pls help....
Message 10 of 10 (744 Views)