Re: NFS Trial/Deluxe Edition and some issues....

by mohamedsalem88

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Well.

Went and played for a bit with only essential programs running instead of my usual dual monitor set up of game on one screen and news and/or sporting event(s) streaming on the other (up to four streams).

Made things worse. Lots of lost steering and acceleration. At least I didn't go floating off into space this time.

I'll try the clean boot thing tomorrow. I don't want to get annoyed anymore than I already am when that suggestion fails.

Message 11 of 20 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@seqhmet

Thank you for uploading the dxdiag.

Need for Speed is a heavy game, and after checking your dxdiag I've noticed that your system is not that far above the minimum requirements. I would therefore recommend, as you mentioned yourself as well, to make sure that you are closing as much background programs as possible. I would also recommend to make sure that your hard drive is not heavily fragmented.

This means that a reboot or a clean boot should help you play the game without major issues. As mentioned, just make sure that you don't have hard disk heavy programs such as iTunes or video capturing software running in the background.

Lastly, if you are running into issues with your controls, then have a look at the following thread that offers several solutions:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Can-t-Accelerate-Handbrake-Stuck-Controller-Doesn-t-Wor...

Message 12 of 20 (653 Views)

NFS 2015 PC- Auto Steer problem

★ Novice

I love this game so much but currently i'm facing a problem which i feel very annoying. When i was playing halfway, my car often auto steer on its own and crashed onto the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm2OtOa7Cjc

As you can see in the video, the car usually auto steer when going on straight road. I purposely slow down and didn't dare to accelerate just to control the car's handling. It's so frustrating! Is it the bug or my car handling tuning got problem? But after tuning multiple times, the problem still haven't been solved. HELP!

Another bug is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43I9Z0PE5Js

My car dropped into the sea for nothing? I bet this is the bug! 

Message 13 of 20 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This game is totally unplayable, Tom.

I doubt my new GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming 6 GB OC'd card that I will have in a couple of days will help much.

The loss of acceleration and steering are just getting worse. Since I've seen that it affects all types of controllers...anything I do on my end would just be a waste of time and money.

Tell them to fix the damn game.

PS. I was already planning to upgrade my GPU's and RAM before I started playing Need for Scrap 2016.

Message 14 of 20 (616 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have my new card! Let's see if it fixes the disappearing roads problem I sometimes have.

As for the steering and acceleration issues...I doubt it.

OK! Back in a bit.

edit: I'm back. I love the card. Did a little more research on my card and found out it's just a bit under the Titan X in performance and 350 USD cheaper.

No more rendering issues, though they weren't really a problem with my 660 SC.

BUT...

As I predicted earlier, it did nothing for the steering/acceleration issues.

Message 15 of 20 (595 Views)

EA DICE Team

@seqhmet

Great to hear that you're new card makes the game run smoothly.

As for the issues with acceleration and steering, I don't really have further information than what is available in my aforementioned post. I listed the provided solutions separately, in this topic:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Acceleration-stuck-from-start-of-game/td-p/5238148

Message 16 of 20 (581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm beginning to think that the steering and acceleration issues are just cheats the game uses to make it harder to win.

And that is bovine feces. Just like Stunt Driver was the same kind of feces. That game was pretty bad.

edit: I just remembered that Stunt Driver was the first game  that I ever used the internet to * and complain about a caca game. I even e mailed them I was so angry.

Message 17 of 20 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi! I'm back with an update.

I'm pretty certain that the steering issue is a cheat that Ghost put in. Acceleration also but it isn't so bad with the new controller I bought. Another cheat I discovered later in the game is if you get too close to a wall while drifting, you'll wreck. I don't mean hitting it.

I've upgraded my pc quite a bit to play this game. Some for quality...2 27" 1920x1080 monitors. One a Samsung and the other a BenQ made for gaming. My dxdiag says generic monitors, lol.

Upgraded my gpu as said before, but I'll remind you...Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming 6GB Windforce SOC.

Last, but certainly not least...G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2400 (PC3 19200)

Attached you will find my old dxdiag and my new dxdiag. If I'm lacking somewhere, please tell me.

I know, I'm not SLI anymore. But give me about 3 months and I will be.

If that doesn't fix the steering issue, then it's a cheat and I will want your next 2 NFS titles free because EA_Tom said my pc was barely able to run the game.

But I just spent about 1600 USD to upgrade my pc and not a whole lot has changed.

Message 18 of 20 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My opinion hasn't changed even though I finished the game. I still think EA owes me 1600 USD and the next 2 titles free.

Message 19 of 20 (515 Views)

★★★ Novice

try to use this link as it seems that the game has issues and till now they aren't fixed as EA didn't even release an update to fix them.

https://youtu.be/WvBzNWrOr4Y. 

Message 20 of 20 (487 Views)