Re: NFS PC Crashes PC

by master2g

Original Post

NFS PC Crashes PC

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have bought NFS PC version in normal local store, I installed it on Origin but when I try to play game system thinks for few moments and then crashes. I cant do anything just reset a computer. I tried to reinstall also I have DirectX 12 and newest GPU drivers. My PC pass requirements so what's the problem :< ?

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)

★★ Pro

Its may be a pain in the butt to type it all out but it is necessary for you to post your PC specs and as well what you have done already to try and fix the problem. Could be a number of things . Other programs causing issues with Origin or NFS . Some details would be most helpful.

Message 2 of 4 (303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

CPU: Xeon X5450 3.8Ghz 4 cores 4 threads 

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC

Ram: 8GB DDR2 800Hmz

DirectX 12

System Windows 10 64bit

I'm using AVG Antivirus and when I check GPU drivers I have the lastest

Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

★★ Pro

Well no promises it will fix your issue but if i was you this is some things I would try.

-Turn off AVG  then see if the game starts.

-If your are over clocking set it all back to stock clocks and see if it starts.

-Check your Windows processes through alt tab delete and see if you may have something there running that is causing conflicts.

-Do you have any reshade or sweet effects running with it ? . I had fraps running and tried to run the game and it would crash as both reshade and fraps

dont like each other. It may not be that exactly but im thinking check and see if any program that uses a screen over lay other related is causing a crash.

Those suggestions may or may not work for you but if we try them then that takes those possibilities out of the equation.

Oh and found this as well . Try these if you havent.  Standard smile

http://gametransfers.com/need-for-speed-2016-pc-crash-fix-film-gain-filter-solution-black-screen-tro...

Message 4 of 4 (289 Views)