NBA live mobile - App crashes when logging into Facebook account

by rallycel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Issue resolved] Game crashing upon launch.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

After logging in, my account takes a while to load then eventually crashes. every time, this happened after several games in showdown and then logging back in the game. I can login just fine with a different account but my main account is not, I already tried restarting the phone, trying a different phone (android and IOS), reinstalling the game, clearing data/cache but still same thing. I'm afraid this might not be fixed if I don't report it. Please help EA, thanks!

Message 8 of 149 (3,586 Views)

Accepted Solution

[Issue resolved] Game crashing upon launch.

Community Manager (retired)

Hello,

I'm updating this thread as our Studio as rolled out a fix for the players impacted by this particular issue. Thank you for your reports and for your patience while we worked on this problem.

If you are still running into this issue please get back to me.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 138 of 149 (3,623 Views)

All Replies

NBA live mobile - App crashes when logging into Facebook account

★★★ Newbie
Hi. I am a NBA live mobile customer. Currently, the NBA mobile app crashes whenever i try to login using my Facebook account. On the other hand, i can login using a google account or as a guest. However, my account is linked to Facebook.

I feel that the save to my accounted may have been corrupted. If this is the issue, how can i resolve it?

Thanks
Message 1 of 149 (3,601 Views)

Re: NBA live mobile - App crashes when logging into Facebook account

★★★ Newbie
Anyone?
Message 2 of 149 (3,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yep so is mine!
Message 3 of 149 (3,584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue
Message 4 of 149 (3,582 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been going through some earlier posts and it seems that a number of us have this issue.

Does anyone from EA even read this or care?
Message 5 of 149 (3,578 Views)

‎I can't get into the game‎

★★★★ Novice

tell me how to solve the problem? 15 hours unable to log in to your account. when entering the game I see a spinning icon. then the game crashes. all tried, re-installing on different devices, ios/android , wi-fi / mobile internet , nothing helps. this is a server error, the accounts of the friends are working fine , my account does not start.

Message 6 of 149 (3,215 Views)

Re: ‎I can't get into the game‎

★★ Apprentice
Just had this same issue after several games in showdown, game will take a while to load and then crash eventually. My other accounts works and loads just fine. Please help #EA
Message 7 of 149 (3,189 Views)

Re: Game unable to load then crashes

★★★ Novice

I, for one, is having exact same problem since the New Ultimate legend been release yesterday, can not login fully into it, it shows the front page with the loading logo spinning on it, but then it crashes after, all the time. I cannot see my UID as it does not allow me to go past the front page without crashing. I have worked hard for my team OVR94+, i played since season1, please fix it ASAP as i am about to lost my spot in top 100 showdown, which you guys wont compensate. Cheers

Message 9 of 149 (3,534 Views)

Re: ‎I can't get into the game‎

★★★ Novice

I, for one, is having exact same problem since the New Ultimate legend been release yesterday, can not login fully into it, it shows the front page with the loading logo spinning on it, but then it crashes after, all the time. I cannot see my UID as it does not allow me to go past the front page without crashing. I have worked hard for my team OVR94+, i played since season1, please fix it ASAP as i am about to lose my spot in top 100 showdown, which you guys wont compensate. Cheers

Message 10 of 149 (3,158 Views)