NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

by di_kej5435

Original Post

I does not enter the game( nba mobile)

★★★ Newbie
It does not enter the game. I can not enter the game I've been working on for months. please help.
Message 111 of 144 (603 Views)

Re: Banned?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello Ea, finally i tried playing a season game and it worked. Now i can enjoy playing live events and full game thanks! :D

Message 112 of 144 (641 Views)

Re: NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

★★ Novice
I just wanna say thank you to the EA team for helping me get my account unbanned. My problem was solved and thank you very much guys Standard smile
Message 113 of 144 (576 Views)

Re: Banned?!

EA DICE Team

@Ilian_Starja @iZn0gOdd

Glad to hear that you were able to get back into the game Standard smile

Sorry for the troubles!

Message 114 of 144 (544 Views)

Banned

★★★ Newbie
Hey my account is th2g08. My account has been banned for some reason. Could you please unban it
Message 115 of 144 (542 Views)

Re: Can't Login into NBA Live mobile

★★★ Newbie

if it has been blocked then he can't post this right?

bump

having this problem again

Message 116 of 144 (462 Views)

Banned?

★★★ Newbie
My username is EasonLim email is [edit: email address removed] i also banned with no reason. Help me recover love u ea,support u forever Pls u hv to help me
Message 117 of 144 (535 Views)

nba live mobile my account banned why ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

1 weeks ago ı am started game. Today nba live mobile my account banned what is problem ? my name is kaan61 help me please 

Message 118 of 144 (531 Views)

Account banned help me

★★★ Newbie

My nba live mobile acount is banned why? 1 weeks ago ı am started game whats problem? my name is kaan61

Message 119 of 144 (532 Views)

Banned

★★★ Newbie

ı was playing nba mobile live  later ı got banned  ı connected from facebook (özgür inan karataş) game name is ozgur  .I did not  do anything . what is the  problem ?

Message 120 of 144 (567 Views)