NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

by di_kej5435

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Few minutes ago I was playing NBA Live Mobile and i got banned account. What is the problem ?my name in game is Pinio.

-Pinio

-Level 50

-Oklahoma fans everyone can come

-Oklahoma

Message 42 of 144 (15,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NBA Mobile - Banned Accounts

EA Staff

Hello all,

If you are trouble accessing your account, as a first thing please try just logging in again.  

Should the error remain, please check the error messages below and proceed as advised:

• If you get the error message "Sorry, but the account you are attempting to use has been banned", please contact us under lets_talk@ea.com by following this article.
  • If you get the error message "Sorry, but the game service is currently inaccessible from your network connection. Please visit answers.ea.com and search for NBA Live Mobile", please try resetting your router or switching to a different network before logging in again.

Thank you,

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 126 of 144 (12,503 Views)

All Replies

Why am I banned from NBA live???

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
When I started up the game, it said that my account was banned but for what??
Message 1 of 144 (15,022 Views)

Re: Why am I banned from NBA live???

Community Manager

@Sinecy

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this FAQ:

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png
Message 2 of 144 (15,019 Views)

Can't Login into NBA Live mobile

★★★ Newbie
Since the update I can only load the game through Wi-Fi on my. If I load the game through my cell network, which has great confirmed service it gives me a "Network Required you need to be connected to the internet"
Message 3 of 144 (12,347 Views)

Re: Can't Login into NBA Live mobile

EA DICE Team

@AhnafA

Have you checked if there is a firewall active on your modem? This could block unwanted mobile devices / apps from connecting.

Message 4 of 144 (12,336 Views)

(NBA Live Mobile) Can't play any game

★★★ Newbie
I can log in but when i play any game (live event,h2h,etc.) the loading circle froze and game crashes. This happen since I upgrade my OS to Android 7.0 on Sony Xperia Z5. Have tried clear data, cache, uninstall even factory reset and nothing works. Is there a compatibility issue with Android 7.0?
Message 5 of 144 (12,755 Views)

Re: (NBA Live Mobile) Can't play any game

EA DICE Team

@rrrrrocketpunch

I am not aware of any compatibility issues with Android 7.0. Could you check for me if your issue seems to be similar to what players are describing in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/i-can-t-login-the-game-with-my-gmail-account-help-me/td-p/...

If so, please respond to the questions in my latest post so that I can look into this further.

Message 6 of 144 (12,745 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87

Sorry i don't know how to respond in your latest post like you mentioned. So i will do it here instead.

My issue is different from the thread referred. I don't have any problem with logging in to the game with any account because my account is linked with facebook, email, guest account and i still can log in to the game, but can't play any NBA Live Mobile in-game event or game such as Live Events, Head to Head, Daily Shoot around and any others. Game crashes every time at loading screen. The problem might be in the device (Sony Xperia Z5 with newly updated Android 7.0) that's why I asked about compatibility issues because i don't have this problem with previous android version or any other devices.

It would be greatly appreciated if you and crew could look further into this problem. Thanks.

Message 7 of 144 (12,732 Views)

EA DICE Team

@rrrrrocketpunch

Thanks for the clarification.

One more thing to note: were you able to test this on another device with Android 7.0? That is the first question I will get asked if I forward this now.

Message 8 of 144 (12,724 Views)

Why my id got banned without making mistake?

★★ Novice

Please check ... ID : HappyJun

Message 9 of 144 (14,601 Views)