Re: NBA Live Mobile crash quit

by abdoestephan

Original Post

Community Manager

@maaddmaxxxx

Can you try switching between Wi-Fi and Mobile Data and let us know if there is any effect on the issue please?

barry.png
Message 11 of 21 (1,677 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah tried, when I switch off the wifi to 3G it works fine, but not with wifi, when switch back to wifi it freeze the screen with loading sign and goes to network timeout and back to login screen from there when I choose my Game Center account again loads for sometime and network time out, only with wifi, with cellular data only it's working fine, please do something about this thanks
Message 12 of 21 (1,669 Views)

Community Manager

@maaddmaxxxx

Try power cycling your router and retry. If the problem continues, it may be worthwhile contacting your ISP.

The fact you can play without issue while on mobile data shows that the game and our online services are currently operational.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 13 of 21 (1,667 Views)

★ Novice
The internet seems fine with YouTube and etc, everything else loads fast, and the game crashes as well, can u guys give a update with all the bugs fixes? Seems like so many people having the same problem, definitely a bug issue which you'll have to fix, it's hard to play with 3G the phone bill doubles up within mins, please give a update with this bug fixed, appreciate with the replys, still hoping for a answer soon, thank you
Message 14 of 21 (1,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did all of this nothing change
Message 15 of 21 (1,654 Views)

★ Novice

I'm currently experiencing the same problem. I tried reinstalling, clear cache, use 3G, soft & hard reboot but still nothing. It takes me to the main page then crashes. Hope this could be resolved the soonest. 

Message 16 of 21 (1,648 Views)

Community Manager

@xxxxJayManxxxx@abdoestephan

If your game is linked via Facebook, then uninstalling and reinstalling may be the way to go. Let us know here either way, thanks.

barry.png
Message 17 of 21 (1,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did this many times and on 3 devices 2 ios and an android phone bas the issue still the same
1 week ago everything was perfect but when i tap on the screen i start praying at the same time to not give me the "oops...."😅
Message 18 of 21 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game is GGGRRRREEEEEAAAAATTTTTTT /for the time I was able to use it now it just sits there because every time I go to check if the app is working it just says EA with a big circle and then the screen goes black and it logs me out right away 😢 Great game though if you just fix the glitches thank for making some thing so fun to pass time

Message 19 of 21 (1,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here the crazy part is I was just playing last night. This morning I get up open the app and it gives me a loading screen with the orange circle and then about five seconds later the app closes I’ve tried literally everything. Deleting the app and reinstalling it clear in cachet. Then I try to login using guest and it worked. So I’m guessing the problem is with just that account in particular I hope I’m not banned or have lost my account for no reason. 

Message 20 of 21 (706 Views)