NBA LIVE PAUL PIERCE BROKEN

by izzy_itm

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

SO basicly on my iphone, i started doing the paul peirce tournament event, on the 7th event where i have to avoid the hotspots, i did the whole event but exited without pressing the "continue" button that comes after each event/game u finish. when i reopened the app at my house (where i have wifi again) it tells me to resume when i already have 3/3 baskets in, its telling me to do 4 and even when i do the game doesnt show me anything :/

Message 1 of 3 (706 Views)

★★★ Newbie
OK so this glitch/bug happened because when I finished the game, it loads of course but I disconnected when it started loading. Like lag and I finished the 7th round of it when it happened so basically I've done it 3/3 times. But when I tried to come back I was done and I have nothing to do with it, even if I shoot another 3 or score another point or even ignore it and wait til the time clock ends, it will just stay at the screen (you will see this at the screenshots.) I hope you fix it guys.
Message 2 of 3 (678 Views)

Re: NBA LIVE PAUL PIERCE BROKEN

★★★ Newbie
i havthe same problem,but on the second challenge,3 out of 3 baskets in and it wont show me the continue button.Even when i reset the game,it still shows that the challenge is incomplete even though it is,fix this pls
Message 3 of 3 (620 Views)