My game freezes and crashes after 15 minutes

by WAGtheman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My game freezes and crashes after 15 minutes

★★★ Novice

I have a same issue as on this video. My game freezes and disconnects after 15 minutes. 

https://sendvid.com/jswkmmm2#

I have tried a multitude of things, nothing changed and all my other games work fine! This happened after the game got patched. I am not happy!

Message 1 of 7 (430 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My game freezes and crashes after 15 minutes

★★★ Novice

I found the fix. Not thanks to EA or DICE. They never even replied to my mails I send, oh well, I guess money making is better than helping paying customers. Will remember this and on the Internet, things go around real fast.

Well, this is what I did, so if others have an issue with this, they may look here for a possible solution. I installed the drivers for my monitor, something I never had to do before, but I guess, using HDMI, you do need to. So, then I whent to the HDMI settings for my monitor, I then turned the sound off. Thats all I needed to do.

So, after all this time spend on, repairing, uninstalling and then reinstalling game, drivers, etc. All I needed to do was install the monitor drivers and set the sound for HDMI off. Wow! Thanks EA! Oh wait...they did nothing!

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (393 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... @WAGtheman

If you right-click the game panel in Origin you should get an option to run the repair, please try this and let us know how you get on. 

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Message 2 of 7 (426 Views)

★★★ Novice

HI, Thanks for the reply, but I have already done this too! It seems to be something on the side of EA, as many others have it too and I read about them on various forums.

Message 3 of 7 (418 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also play Star Wars Battlefront and there the same thing just accured. Didnt happen before. Now it said after freezing, that the connection isnt good. But that is not accurate. I have 200mbs connection and play MMO's all day, no problem. I monitor my connection regularly and it is stable. So, that couldnt make a game freeze I guess, as it would just say disconnected. 

Message 4 of 7 (412 Views)

★★★ Novice

I forgot to mention, I play these games on PC.

Message 5 of 7 (405 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh well, I guess it will never get solved. Another game I can throw in the bin. Too bad I bought 2 of em. 1 for me and 1 for my daughter. I send help questions to the helpdesk and nothing returned. Sounds like EA doesnt want to solve this or help us. Sad!

Message 6 of 7 (386 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found the fix. Not thanks to EA or DICE. They never even replied to my mails I send, oh well, I guess money making is better than helping paying customers. Will remember this and on the Internet, things go around real fast.

Well, this is what I did, so if others have an issue with this, they may look here for a possible solution. I installed the drivers for my monitor, something I never had to do before, but I guess, using HDMI, you do need to. So, then I whent to the HDMI settings for my monitor, I then turned the sound off. Thats all I needed to do.

So, after all this time spend on, repairing, uninstalling and then reinstalling game, drivers, etc. All I needed to do was install the monitor drivers and set the sound for HDMI off. Wow! Thanks EA! Oh wait...they did nothing!

Message 7 of 7 (394 Views)