Message 41 of 56 (1,923 Views)

Re: My device isn't compatible with pvz heroes

★★★ Newbie
what if it doesn't show on google play store is it the same problem
Message 42 of 56 (1,921 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing for me.

Unable to download latest update due to device not being compatible. Means I can't play the game anymore.

Samsung Galaxy S7
Message 43 of 56 (1,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If Android store tells you it's not compatible this doesn't mean it can't work on your device, simply download apk http://apkplaygame.com/arcade/plants-vs-zombies-heroes/ from that page and install it, if you're installing apk for the first time mark "unknown sources" in security settings and then install apk. It will work fine

Message 44 of 56 (1,851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

If Android store tells you it's not compatible this doesn't mean it can't work on your device, simply download apk [...] from that page and install it, if you're installing apk for the first time mark "unknown sources" in security settings and then install apk. It will work fine

[edited by EA_Billie - please only share official and verified ressources]

Message 45 of 56 (1,849 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for advice , but in that case the updates should be tracked and installed manually , right?

Message 46 of 56 (1,846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lenovo Tab 2 used to work until the new patch (space stuff) came out. Now it just crashes when at starting screen.

Message 47 of 56 (1,831 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe you need to update your Android Softwire or buy a new and compatable phone.

Message 48 of 56 (1,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Working hard? It's been a decent amount of time for you guys to make the game compatible with other devices. I'm still waiting for the compability and I have Android 6.0.1

Message 49 of 56 (1,731 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This game PVZH is 'Best of App Store 2016' isn't it . But developers are not able to optimize the content for Androids higher then 4.0. That is a shame , stop cheating with the rating of that game or proof the it is really best and do allow to install it from Google Play Market as well.  

Message 50 of 56 (1,729 Views)