Re: My device isn't compatible with pvz heroes

by maxzimgeomg

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi There,

My Kids are about to get a pretty new and high spec tablets running android 6 ( specs say 5 but latest update just released is v6). Quad core 32 gb of storage and 2 gb of ram should easily handle this game, I tried to add it to their tablets and its not compatible.

Here are the specs

https://www.asus.com/us/Tablets/ASUS_ZenPad_S_80_Z580C/specifications/

I see no reason why this can't run the game as I have an older lower spec phone which can run it!

Would you pretty please see if this can be added to the list of capable devices before Xmas my kids are obsessed with PVZ Garden warfare!

Message 31 of 56 (2,418 Views)

★★★ Novice

My device is Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Play store says that PvZ Heroes is not compatible with it. But I have tested version I downloaded from Apk Mirror, it works perfectly. Now game requires update from Play store and it is not possible because MY DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE! Which one sucks? My device or "smart" Google Play?

Message 32 of 56 (2,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same tablet. Yet my phone, a Galaxy S5 works. 

Message 33 of 56 (2,287 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello Dear all , I have the same device but a bit different model and Android

Galaxy note 4
SM-N910F
Android 5.1.1

please resolve it ,

Message 34 of 56 (2,123 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EA technical support pointed out that community managers have been monitoring the forum permanently and the topics with high number of publications are in focus and usually drown to developers attention. Looks like that is not true , since my last and really last in a chain of this topic publication , despite of above 30 help crays nobody from EA and affiliates  is taking care that many official and supported by Google Play Android device are NOT compatible with pvz heroes, due to unknown reason. Is this what we expect from EA , I believe not .

Message 35 of 56 (1,989 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Dear EA , any news so far , when do you plan to allow us  play

Message 36 of 56 (1,897 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Dear EA , any news so far , when do you plan to allow us  play , much time passed , no response , that is bad.

Message 37 of 56 (1,876 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @maxzimgeomg.  Giving a shout out to @EA_Andy.  He might be able to give some insight, but no guarantees.

BPRD

Message 38 of 56 (1,865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you @ BPRDHB very much for your support

Message 39 of 56 (1,859 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Dear EA , that is really something going wrong in your developers center , my device was not added to eligible list with new release of the game which was deployed yesterday in Google Play. What is wrong with my device , why it takes so much time to resolve the issue with Google 'smart application'  

Message 40 of 56 (1,835 Views)