My account dosent meet the requirements for need for speed 2015

by eddiemarshall

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My account dosent meet the requirements for need for speed 2015

★★★ Newbie

My account doesn't meet the requirements... how do I fix this?

Message 3 of 44 (42,937 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Your account does not meet the minimum requirements"

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @P1eased0nt@eddiemarshall@benstar2004,

This error message pops up for reasons explained by @EA_Brickto1:

1) You have Multiplayer game play blocked in the console security settings.

2) Your account does not meet the minimum age to be able to play the game online. 

The first possible solution would be to check your settings in the Privacy & online safety menu on the console. Otherwise, check the required age that is stated on the box and in the terms and conditions. If your account is set correct and the error is appearing incorrectly, please contact a Game Advisor.

If you do not have an XB Live Gold subscription, you will be prompted to upgrade.

Please let us know if you have more questions or if you have more information to share.

--Tom

View in thread

Message 5 of 44 (50,696 Views)

All Replies

"Your account does not meet the minimum requirements"

★★★ Newbie

When I load the game up, I press 'A' to start the game but it gives me an error message saying "Your account does not meet the minimum requirements", taking me back to repeat this process. I payed nearly £50 for this game and am unable to play it. 

Message 1 of 44 (42,862 Views)

Cannot Play the NFS Trial

★★★ Novice

When I load the game up, I press 'A' to start the game but it gives me an error message saying "Your account does not meet the minimum requirements", taking me back to repeat this process.

Then I get the error code "00000002"

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still get the same thing. I have not been able to play the game at all and I paid for EA Access just to get the trial of this game

Message 2 of 44 (42,847 Views)

Re: My account dosent meet the requirements for need for speed 2015

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Two possible causes for this error:

2) Your account does not meet the minimum age to be able to play the game online. 

The first possible solution would be to check your settings in the Privacy & online safety menu on the console. Otherwise, check the required age that is stated on the box and in the terms and conditions. If your account is set correct and the error is appearing incorrectly, please contact a Game Advisor.

Message 4 of 44 (42,840 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @P1eased0nt@eddiemarshall@benstar2004,

This error message pops up for reasons explained by @EA_Brickto1:

If you do not have an XB Live Gold subscription, you will be prompted to upgrade.

Please let us know if you have more questions or if you have more information to share.

--Tom

Message 5 of 44 (50,697 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello Tom.

I'm having the same problems for the PlayStation 4. If you could give me a step by step process on how to fix it, that would be greatly appreciated. Wink

Message 6 of 44 (42,770 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi @blocken42,

Are you experiencing a similar issue like in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/stuck-on-loading-screen/td-p/4919171/jump-to/first-unread-... --or is it something else?

Please read through the solution in that thread to see if that solves your issue. If not, please give me the error message you are getting or any info you can provide me.

--Tom

Message 7 of 44 (42,727 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Tom. Thanks for your response.

That is not my issue.

When I start the game from the PlayStation menu, the title screen pops up and asks me to "Press X to Continue.' I do this. It then says 'Connecting to EA Servers.' After a few seconds an error message pops up saying "Unable to Login." "This account does not meet the minimum requirements. Please visit help.EA.com for me information."

If you could give me a step by step process on how to fix this, that'll be greatly appreciated. Wink

Thanks!

Message 8 of 44 (42,704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Is PS Plus a requirement to play this game? 

Every time I attempt to select the "play" option on the home screen, the following message is displayed:

"You need PlaystationPlus to use this feature"

I believe the NFS team stated prior to release that only an internet connect was required to play the game, and even went on to confirm that PS Plus was not a necessity. Please tell me that this is a technical difficulty and that I haven't just wasted my time and money purchasing this game.

"Q) I don't have PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold, can I still play single player without it?
A) Yes you can. PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold will not be required for single player. But as per any multiplayer experience on console, you will require an active PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold subscription."

Message 9 of 44 (42,653 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have now purchased the game from a store but still get the same message.  The settings are correct.

Message 10 of 44 (42,612 Views)