My PvZ GW2 pc version wont load on to the server

by TheLoneChomper

Original Post

My PvZ GW2 pc version wont load on to the server

★★ Novice

I am a new player to the PvZ GW2 universe and was excited to start the game after I had installed it. I had made sure before hand that my new PC would be able to handle the game, and it went above and beyond the requirements, so I thought the game would work fine, however when I started to load the game I ran into some immediate issues. The first thing that seemed odd was the fact that my computer screen was completely black , which didn't seem right, I decided to just wait however, and let the game load. After about 5 minutes the intro and loading screen finally came up, and I thought it would finally work, however once again it had an issue. I waited for about 15 minutes, while the game was supposed to be loading, and instead of the game loading I got a message, what it essentially said was that my computer couldn't connect to the EA server, and to try again. I tried loading the game again for a few more times before getting frustrated, I decided to not play the game that night and thought it might work tomorrow. However, I had the same issue again the next day. I am really upset that the game won't work and am wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and could possibly help me.

Message 1 of 1 (184 Views)