Mut squads

by dylanwann88

Original Post

Re: Mutsquads Issues

★★ Novice

Guys I think I found the fix for this glitch.

You have to port forward your xbox one here is a quick video on how to port forward 

https://youtu.be/mKdICggYKIQ

Also this link gives you the ports to use for madden 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-18/open-online-ports-to-improve-your-madden-18-connecti...

Hope this helps.

Message 21 of 89 (8,963 Views)

Disconnecting

★★★ Newbie
Every time I play mut squads i get disconnected but when i play regular head to head it doesnt kick me
Message 22 of 89 (8,915 Views)

Re: Mut squads

★★★ Newbie
I and my friends are having issues as well, we load in to the game session and just before kick off all of us get a connection lost to peer message, and get kicked back to the main menus. This also counts against us even though the game had not started. I hope you guys can fix these issues as the game mode is fun when it's working.
Message 23 of 89 (8,876 Views)

MUT Squads kicks me out

★★★ Newbie

Every Time I play Madden Ultimate Team Squads with my friends the EA servers lose connection and kicks me out. It happens at the exact same spot (before half time) every time and sends me back to the Mut home screen. None of my other friends have the issue. It needs fixed because I want to play with my friends and finish a game without being kicked out.

Message 24 of 89 (8,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.  Kicks me out right before half time every time. 

Gamertag on xbox one: cfarriswheel96

Wireless

Download Speed: 70.89 Mbps

Upload: 6.00 Mbps

0% Packet loss

MTU: 1480

Wireless Strength: 98%

Latency: 31 ms

I have great internet connection, I think it's a glitch with the EA servers. Would love to see this get fixed so that I can play with my friends. None of them have the issue. 

Message 25 of 89 (8,846 Views)

Re: squad

★★★★★ Novice

Contracts are bugged.  Add a few contracts to everybody and try again.  Fixed for me and my friends with same problem

Message 26 of 89 (8,831 Views)

MUT Squads consistent disconnection

★ Novice
My friends and I play a lot of MUT Squads, however, I am never able to finish the game as I lose connection to the host almost every game. I have no connection issues, no lagging, nothing that would indicate there is a connection issue. The game will just all of a sudden stop and say I lost connection to host. MUT Squads is the only game mode with this issue as I am able to play H2H with no problem. I have an open NAT Type, and I use a wireless connection. Another thing to add, my friend that I play with is in the same building as me, not even 100 ft away from I play, and experiences no issues
Message 27 of 89 (8,837 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Has anyone found a fix? I've done the port forwarding solution with no success. I have great connection, only happens to me, not my friends. Really frustrating.
Message 28 of 89 (8,794 Views)

Re: Disconnecting

★★★ Newbie

Ive had the game since launch and havent even been able to play a game let alone be on a team when it actually lets me play...n im willing to give my network details.

Message 29 of 89 (8,790 Views)

Mut squads

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag on xbox one: iGHTDOeTrepoint

Wired-Connection

Download Speed: 65.00

Upload: 7.56 Mbps

0% Packet loss

MTU: 1480

Wireless Strength: 100%

Latency: 49 ms

I have great internet connection, I think it's a glitch with the EA servers. Would love to see this get fixed so that I can play with my friends. Or even with random people. Ive had the game, since launch and I havent been able to play 1 MUT Squads game.Its really a bummer because I bought in-game purchases for a good team,every other game mode works fine just MUT Squads wont work...PLZ PLZ PLZ help me and fix it.This was the reason I bought the game!!!!!!PLZ PLZ

Message 30 of 89 (8,782 Views)