Multiplayer progression 'rewound' to a state it was in last week?

by tycho5ive

Original Post

Multiplayer progression 'rewound' to a state it was in last week?

★★★ Newbie

When I logged in this morning, I found that all my progress and customization had been reset to a state they were in sometime last week, as if my last session wasn't 'saved.'

Message 1 of 5 (607 Views)

Re: Multiplayer progression 'rewound' to a state it was in last week?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @tycho5ive 

I am really sorry for those progress issues with the game. Can you progress now? Or your progress got stuck? Have you tried to relogin into Origin client? What region are you in?  

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Progression seems to work as I can level up my pilot and tools, albeit I'm starting back from my earlier state. I have logged out of Origin and logged back in, but I did not gain my progression back.

Also, I am a USA player.

Message 3 of 5 (573 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. EA Support has been useless so far. They gave me the "Repair your game that will work" it didnt. Then they told me to reinstall and that would help. It didn't.

Message 4 of 5 (562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got off the phone with support. Don't waste your time. They told me they can't help with this issue as they don't have access to the server or any ability to rollback anything. They actually told me to keep posting on here so that the "Studio Team" would look into the issue.EA support can't even contact the studio team to escalate an issue. So basically EA support is a separate useless entity that has no ability to communicate or redirect issues to get them fixed. The entire system is based on whether or not someone from the Studio team reads a forum post and decides to look into it lol. Now I know why EA has it's reputation.

Message 5 of 5 (552 Views)