Multiplayer is not synchronized.

by Dragon-Jerry

Original Post

Multiplayer is not synchronized.

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I have an issue with multiplayer in need for speed. Everytime I play multiplayer the players behave as AI (Standing still with turned off engines, doing donuts perfectly on one spot or driving forward slowly). This really troubles me since I want to play multiplayer with my friends. When I join their server they seem to behave like ai's. For the i behave like an AI. The server does not sychronize us for some reason, therefore we can not play together.

They have exactly the same issue as I am having. If we are on the differen parts of the map, the map shows their live location where they drive. But once we get closer together their car starts to drive automatically, its not synchronized. This is really upsetting.

What have I done to fix the issue myself:

- Restart the game

- Reinstall the game

- Disable my antivirus

- Restart my pc

- Join few other servers

None of them have fixed the issue. I hope someone here can help me with that. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (275 Views)

Re: Multiplayer is not synchronized.

★★ Novice

I have this problem as well. Really weird.

Message 2 of 3 (243 Views)

Re: Multiplayer is not synchronized.

★★ Novice

I also have this issue, would be nice to get support from EA on this because I cant find ANYTHING on this issue anywhere else. I want to buy the game but wont if the multiplayer outright doesnt work.

Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)