Multiplayer is not launching!!! Need Help NOW!!!!

by Odzana65

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Multiplayer is not launching!!! Need Help NOW!!!!

★★ Novice
I get on titanfall 2 and everything loads just fine! Then I click to play multiplayer and I just get a black screen and after ten minutes of that black screen I get an error message! I need this fixed NOW I have tried everything I can to make this work!!!
Message 1 of 8 (490 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Multiplayer is not launching!!! Need Help NOW!!!!

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Odzana65

Thank you for providing us with that additional information on this. Have you tried to restart your router? Opening corresponding TCP ports can also fix this. Check this article here, on how to do it.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (374 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Odzana65 Hi, do you still have the issue today? Are you able to play other games online? Can you try a restart of your system (hold the front button until it beeps and shuts down) and try again?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive been getting the same issue, any solution?

Message 3 of 8 (456 Views)

Community Manager

@FeBaMHi, what system are you on? Are you able to play the campaign? Were you able to play in the past on this system?

If you're on a console, do you use external storage and install the game there?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 8 (442 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi, im on Xbox one. And I can play the campaign just no multiplayer. I have external storage it didn't work on there so I deleted it off of there and reinstalled it on the console and still didn't work. I was never able to get on multiplayer.
Message 5 of 8 (434 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you. If you change your data center from the title screen does anything change? Can you play other online games without issue? If you try using a different Xbox account does the issue re-occur?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (414 Views)

★★ Novice
Nothing changes when I change the data center. I have no issues with any other multiplayer game. It does not work on another Xbox account either.
Message 7 of 8 (405 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Odzana65

Thank you for providing us with that additional information on this. Have you tried to restart your router? Opening corresponding TCP ports can also fix this. Check this article here, on how to do it.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 8 of 8 (375 Views)