Moving game data to different PC on different account (both accounts with OA)

by KillerDanTyCupko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Moving game data to different PC on different account (both accounts with OA)

★★ Novice

Hey, my GF and I just purchased origin access, on both of our PCs (two different computer, two different accounts, both has access). I wonder if there is any way I can tranfer my game data, to her PC (via external disk), so she wouldn't have to download the sama data again.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving game data to different PC on different account (both accounts with OA

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @KillerDanTyCupko

EA occasionally can help you TO DO THIS  with the incredibly risky process which is called a Persona Transfer, more details here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-accounts-and-persona-transfers/

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (203 Views)

All Replies

Re: Moving game data to different PC on different account (both accounts with OA

Message 2 of 5 (237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi 

Message 3 of 5 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @KillerDanTyCupko

EA occasionally can help you TO DO THIS  with the incredibly risky process which is called a Persona Transfer, more details here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-accounts-and-persona-transfers/

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

Retired champion.
Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)

★★ Novice

interesting, but obviously I don't want to loose all my stuff... seems like very basic operation (I guess its just all about rewriting few lines to new original key) is very complicated for Origin (also for me, I have no idea how to achieve it...) :-/

Message 5 of 5 (179 Views)