Re: Mouse doesn´t click on main game screen.

by ChiefBrabo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse doesn´t click on main game screen.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Dear Sir/Madam,

When I try to play BF1 on PC everything loads normally with sound and fresh content on main screen etc but I can not access any link or servers because the mouse simply doesn´t have any effect on the screen like if it had an invisible protection over it.

I did not change any configs in game or any other config files whatsoever since the night before when everything was working normal as it should, the only difference is that windows 10 just installed some creator´s update on its own before I openned the game today. Not sure if it has anything todo with this change.

Any idea on what is going on? Its quite frustrating. I´ve spent the hole day reinstalling new vga drivers etc but with no luck.

thx.

Message 1 of 3 (500 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I´ve solved the issue already and posted the solution at the EA Forum.

For future reference just have the Creator´s Update removed from Win-10 or install the game on Win-7 64.

Those are the 2 solutions I found.

thx.

ChiefBrabo

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (530 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @ChiefBrabo

As far as I know the Creator Update for Windows 10 can cause some issues in Battlefield 1. Can you try to Repair the game in Origin client or reinstall the game? 

Also, try to run a clean boot on your PC https://help.ea.com/tr/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/ 

Message 2 of 3 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I´ve solved the issue already and posted the solution at the EA Forum.

For future reference just have the Creator´s Update removed from Win-10 or install the game on Win-7 64.

Those are the 2 solutions I found.

thx.

ChiefBrabo

Message 3 of 3 (531 Views)