Re: Missing gems

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing gems

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Why did I only receine 100 gems for my missing hero whereas I've seen several other users receive 750 gems for each of their missing heroes?

Message 1 of 2 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @RoboSensei

If you are missing any gems you'd need to speak with one of our game advisers so they can take a further look into this for you.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Cheers,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @RoboSensei

If you are missing any gems you'd need to speak with one of our game advisers so they can take a further look into this for you.

To contact an adviser please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly select in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)