Missing content on starwars ultimate edition

by devinr1994

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing content on starwars ultimate edition

★★★ Newbie
I bought the star wars ultimate edition and got the season pass and all that stuff but the ultimate upgrade pack still says i have to pay for it and the ea help chat couldnt do anything and sony atill hasent got back with me about it
Message 1 of 13 (2,853 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing content on starwars ultimate edition

Community Manager

Hey @djnymphadorax 

I'd double check your Microsoft account purchase history to make sure the Ultimate Edition was purchased. Even though it's our game, the purchases still go through the payment method you have on your Microsoft account through their digital store.

What's common is that the base game will be downloaded and installed, but there is also a download for the extra content as well. If you don't have the extra content downloaded, it will show up as the regular base game.

Try going to My Games & Apps, highlight Star Wars Battlefront and press start, manage game, and check to see if you have the extra content downloaded for the game.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (2,178 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @devinr1994 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. What platform are you on? Have you done any troubleshooting with EA Advisors so far? Your main game in the digital version or a physical disc one? Keep us posted on this.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 13 (2,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue i have a digital copy
Message 3 of 13 (2,799 Views)

Hello @lashosk6773 

Let me ask you first, if this is the Ultimate pack, you are looking for? If so, it is not included into Ultimate edition, and must be bought separately. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 13 (2,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I thought it was since it sais in the description that it is!
Message 5 of 13 (2,773 Views)

@lashosk6773 

Strange. What region are you in? Can you check the same item in PS Store, using PC? Usual STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition description says: 

The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition has everything fans need to live out their STAR WARS™ battle fantasies. In addition to the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Deluxe Edition, Rebels and Imperials alike will be able to expand their galaxy with the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Season Pass, which includes four upcoming expansion packs filled with new content, two-week early access* to each expansion and an exclusive Shoot First emote. The STAR WARS Battlefront Deluxe Edition unlocks five exciting in-game items:
• Inflict more damage on enemy vehicles with the Ion Grenade.
• The Ion Torpedo locks on to and delivers extra damage to your opponents’ vehicles.
• Made famous by Han Solo, the DL-44 is the blaster of choice for scoundrels across the universe.
• Get electrified with the Ion Shock emote, available exclusively in the Deluxe Edition.
• Celebrate your win in style and pump your fist in the air with the exclusive Victory emote.

Archi.png
Message 6 of 13 (2,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem Ultimate Edition purchased none of the addons/DLC are visible.

PC 

Anyone else figured this out ? 

I rebought this so i could get the addons. 

Message 7 of 13 (2,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me. Bought the ultimate edition but can't select any of the season pass content... Anyone found a fix for this?

Message 8 of 13 (2,610 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @ShibaNYC & @throwingice,

on my side of things everything looks fine - if you launch Origin and select your game library, does the Star Wars Battlefront tile show up?

And if so, can you click on "extra content" and see what it shows? Should look something like on the pic below.

If it doesn't, feel free to clear your Origin cache as described in this link. Let me know if that works for you.

swbf.PNG

Message 9 of 13 (2,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

on my side of things everything looks fine - if you launch Origin and select your game library, does the Star Wars Battlefront tile show up?

>>yes

And if so, can you click on "extra content" and see what it shows? Should look something like on the pic below.

>yup shows there too

>Just doesn't come up in the game.

If it doesn't, feel free to clear your Origin cache as described in this link. Let me know if that works for you.

>Did that already 

Message 10 of 13 (2,584 Views)