Re: Missing check point

by UIVandal

Original Post

Missing check point

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I dont kn ow the exact name of the mission i was on but! It was the part after you do all of that mario jumping . I was outside/ topside, under a dome fighting mechs or small titans. I didnt get to complete that mission. I tried several times at later dates. But! Each time i logged into my xbox one i could start above ground. Today i logged in and resumed  the campaign and BAM! I was sent way back to before the mario jumping to where you are coming down an elevator like platform. That basically ruined the campaign for me. I will not be finishing unless the check point is replaced. Im sure it wont be so! Ill be doing multiplayer instead. The  Devs need to fix that problem

Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @taylor1864 

I totally see why you are frustrated, but I don`t think there is anything we can do about your particular game, guess you will just have to finish this stage again. However I will forward your post to the developers, for them to take a closer look at the auto-saves points in this stage. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The same thing happened to me, on I believe the same level. I defeated all the enemies in the large dome, and had left the area, nearly the end the if the level I believe. I stopped for the day, then came back to it today, a couple days after, and the checkpoint was missing and it only lets me start the whole level over. At least an hour of progress lost, if not more, which is very frustrating.
Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)