Missing Game

by Cordog925

Original Post

Re: Missing Game

Community Manager (retired)

I am really sorry @Cordog925 but our ability so manage players account is rather limited. The best course of action for you now, is to get in touch with EA Advisors and provide them with a legit proof of purchase. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 11 of 17 (506 Views)

★ Apprentice

How do I do that? As mentioned before the only way for me to communicate is via email, as none of the other options work for me. 

Message 12 of 17 (499 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Cordog925,

unfortunately, we cannot go into too much detail here on the forums - when it comes to sensitive account-related information, that can only be discussed during a live contact with an EA Advisor, that would be either Chat or via Twitter, unfortunately email is not an option there.

Also please check your private messages.

Message 13 of 17 (493 Views)

★ Apprentice

As mentioned before, I don't have a Twitter, and the other communication options don't work. This forum and email are the only ways I can communicate. Check your private messages as well, as I sent you information.

Message 14 of 17 (425 Views)

★ Apprentice

One other thing to mention is that I switched to a new gaming laptop. I still get nothing on Origin. As I will say again, the only way to contact me is via email or this forum, as none of the other options work.

Message 15 of 17 (374 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can someone at least tell me what EA's help email address is so I can contact them that way? I've tried every other method of contact but nothing is working, as shown in previous replies. I made a Twitter account, but a day later it got hacked, so no dice there, so email and this forum are the only ways for me to get help.

Message 16 of 17 (342 Views)

★ Apprentice

Again, can someone at least tell me how to contact EA by email? I can't communicate with them any other way, as shown in my previous replies.

Message 17 of 17 (280 Views)