Missing Game

by Cordog925

Original Post

Missing Game

★ Apprentice

Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition is not appearing in My Games. It went missing after resetting my password. I am not sure what to do.

Message 1 of 17 (1,070 Views)

Re: Missing Game

Community Manager

@Cordog925

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance.

Click the following link to get started: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 17 (1,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I already have. I am mute and have no one to speak for me, so calling isn't an option, and chat does not work in any of my browsers. The only ption I have is to email, which I did do, but it has been five days and I still haven't gotten an answer, so I am not sure what else to do. 

Message 3 of 17 (976 Views)

★ Apprentice

It has been three weeks and I am still as of yet to get an email or response from an associate at EA. Please, this is a really bad bug if Origin is not detecting that I have Star Wars: Battlefront.

Message 4 of 17 (927 Views)

Community Manager

@Cordog925

What browser are you trying to use?

We have many contacts daily with players via Live chat so we should be able to find a browser that works for you.

barry.png
Message 5 of 17 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have tried Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. I have the latest version of Java enabled, but the chat box simply won't open. For now email and this forum are the best ways to contact me.

Message 6 of 17 (901 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Cordog925 

I am really sorry for those issues with your game. Can you check, if you are using the same account, since games can`t just vanish. If your browser fails to connect you with EA Advisors, I might advise you to use a mobile device to do the same. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 7 of 17 (878 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am using the same account. I've tried using my phone as well. Still nothing working. The game disappeared after resetting my password. That is all the info I have. I am not sure what else can be done.  

Message 8 of 17 (871 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Cordog925,

I checked your account, and, as stated above, games can't just disappear from the account, if it was on this account before, I would be able to see it.

Although you've probably already done this, please try to think of any other emails or usernames you use to log in with. Another way to locate an account would be a product code - maybe the store where you purchased it can re-send you an email with the product code so we would be able to look for it?

Since that issue is related to your account and personal data, I can't go into much more detail on a public forum. Given the fact that chat doesn't really seem to be an option, you can always try to contact my colleagues via twitter on @EAHelp, they should be able to assist you, if the account can be located and verified.

Message 9 of 17 (847 Views)

★ Apprentice

I only use the current email that I have. I bought the game from Origin, but there is no way of sending me an email containing the product code. I don't have a Twitter account, so email is probably the best way to contact me. 

Message 10 of 17 (838 Views)