Re: Missing Beta-Carrotina

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

Missing Beta-Carrotina

★★ Novice
Opened 55 Beta-Carrotina packs (7500 gems) and didn't get her. I also haven't faced her online. I think she isn't available for me for some reason
Message 1 of 11 (6,329 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Like all other packs that can contain a hero, it's not a guarantee unless it's stated at the top of the pack when you look at the information for what a pack can contain.  Hero drops are a chance to drop, not guaranteed.  Good luck opening future packs!  I'm just going to wait until I can buy the new Heroes for 750 gems.

BPRD

Message 2 of 11 (6,294 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

jesus. 7500 gems wasted trying to get the new hero? that's insane

Message 3 of 11 (6,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@BPRDHB wrote:

Like all other packs that can contain a hero, it's not a guarantee unless it's stated at the top of the pack when you look at the information for what a pack can contain.  Hero drops are a chance to drop, not guaranteed.  Good luck opening future packs!  I'm just going to wait until I can buy the new Heroes for 750 gems.

BPRD

I know it's not guaranteed but what makes me think it's not available in my region is that I haven't even faced her online. And if you see forums specially Reddit, you'll see A LOT of people getting/using her.

And as they comented above, 7500 gems is insane. I even had to buy the 20$ gem bundle and nothing.

what can I do to make sure she's available for me? Before I spend a single gem

Message 4 of 11 (6,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

so in buying 5 multipacks (for 7500 gems) the odds of NOT getting the new hero is ~6%.

you had a 94% chance of getting the new hero with that many attempts. OUCH

Message 5 of 11 (6,274 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I would assume this is a global release @UchihaVR.  In another thread in this section, another player got B-C from a pack.  Just bad luck I'm afraid.

BPRD

Message 6 of 11 (6,269 Views)

★★ Novice

Ii thought so as well (Bad Luck) but then i noticed I haden't faced a single BC in multiplayer even tho I've been playing zombies non stop since yesterday for that reason... so that's what gor me wondering. 

I'm from central america btw, so this happens here all the time Frown DLC and stuff like that for other games is unavailable here sometimes 

Message 7 of 11 (6,262 Views)

★ Pro

Whaats??? man this is so sad... well its late for some but, everyone who want Carrotina, don't open that packs, its a fraud, wait the 750 pack... 

Message 8 of 11 (6,249 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think that the reason you did not get her was just really, really, really, really  bad luck. As for facing her online, try playing as Neptuna. I think there are corresponding classes that will help predict who you will fight. Mega grow -> Beastly, Kabloom—> Crazy, Guardian—> Hearty, Solar—> Brainy, and Smarty—> Sneaky. Since She is Smarty and Guardian, you should play as Hearty and Sneaky, which is Neptuna. But that was from my own observations 

Message 9 of 11 (4,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@UchihaVR You haven't faced her online because she's not so good hero to play with, I personally like Citron more with same classes and in Zombies site HG is much better than BC.

It's just my 2 cents.

Message 10 of 11 (4,933 Views)