Merge Origin Accounts

by Kr0naut

Original Post

Merge Origin Accounts

★ Novice

I just recently purchased the Humble Bundle with The Sims 3 and I accidentally added it to the Origin Account I do not use. The one I use is attached to [edit: email address removed] and the one I added it to is [edit: email address removed].

Is it possible to merge both accounts so I can have The Sims 3 with the rest of my Origin games? My main email is [edit: email address removed], but I have been using the [edit: email address removed] account because that was the one I used when I bought SPORE.

Thanks in advance,

Cody

Message 1 of 2 (72 Views)

Re: Merge Origin Accounts

Hero (Retired)

Merge Origin Accounts

If you are looking to merge two Origin accounts together, you will need to contact an EA Game Advisor for assistance, however please do note that some limitations may apply.

• Certain titles / previous purchases may not be able to be transferred.
  • Some cloud saves may not transfer.
  • Some game leaderboard stats may not transfer.

For further instructions and information on this process, please see the following thread: Merge Origin Accounts

For all account issues, you need to contact Customer Service:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

----------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)