Re: Mechanical points and upgrades

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mechanical points and upgrades

★★★★★ Newbie

My mechanic level on challenges increases slowly or not at all when installing or upgrading car parts and it's cost me the corvette challenge and the Lamborghini's challenges.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Message 1 of 3 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
Firstly mechanic level is different to performance rating. You're referring to PR. All events are set up like this though, it's not a bug. You need to replay races to collect parts or cash to buy parts from the event market. Alternatively you can spend gold on parts in the market or use it to skip races. I personally choose to use gold on ticket refills to replay races though as it's cheaper than skipping. EA do this to try and force you to buy gold but if you're careful and have enough time, these events can be won without spending any.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (442 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Firstly mechanic level is different to performance rating. You're referring to PR. All events are set up like this though, it's not a bug. You need to replay races to collect parts or cash to buy parts from the event market. Alternatively you can spend gold on parts in the market or use it to skip races. I personally choose to use gold on ticket refills to replay races though as it's cheaper than skipping. EA do this to try and force you to buy gold but if you're careful and have enough time, these events can be won without spending any.
Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]

Marked eI-nombre's answer as the solution for anyone experiencing the same problem as the OP (original poster) in future Special Events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)