Mclaren P1 Tuning Cheats

by Unicomessina

Original Post

Mclaren P1 Tuning Cheats

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hello to all,
I wanted to open this discussion about cheats using the McLaren P1 already with Tuning.
Even after the last update, then I deduced that we should live with this for another month.
I already have a ticket open on firemonkey site # 456759 without any response for more than a week, maybe here I will have more answers.

Message 1 of 2 (554 Views)

Re: Mclaren P1 Tuning Cheats

@Unicomessina While we all want to have cheaters banned from the game, Naming and Shaming is not allowed in Answer HQ.

@EA_Forum_Team wrote:

Here at Answers HQ, our main goal is to create a place where players are free to ask their gaming questions without hesitation, share their expertise with like-minded gamers, and have fun helping players find solutions to get back in the game. While you're visiting Answers HQ, please keep these simple rules in mind:

Discouraged Behavior

Naming and shaming those who you believe to be cheating is not permitted on the forum. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these players. Any references of this type will be removed. Instead, report players directly for investigation. This rule also applies to the naming of servers and the admins of servers you feel are in breach of the EA Terms of Service.

Link: EA Forum Rules & Guidelines

The only thing you can do is to report the cheaters that play unfairly to Firemonkeys (which you already did). After that, it's out of your hands.

There's not much to discuss now so I'll close this thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a Private message.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (543 Views)