Major Issues getting the new free Emote.

by KKslider2019

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Major Issues getting the new free Emote.

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi guys so I have been having major issues trying to get the new free emote. So I got the email saying get an exclusive emote in this email. So I click the claim now button and it sends me to the Star Wars Battlefront website and I see all my Account ID's. So I check the box and click get your free emote and it pops up in red There was an error, please try again later. So I called EA support twice and both of the gentlemen said they have never seen anything like this. I did everything they asked me and none of it worked. So can anyone help me get this thanks?  Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Major Issues getting the new free Emote.

Community Manager

@KKslider2019 Thanks for the post. Can you try using a different browser and see if you still encounter this issue?

I just tested this now and it doesn't seem to be globally broken, so I wonder what went wrong on your end. 

It might have been a temporary/load issue too so maybe it'll just start working for you. 

Thanks again, let us know how you get on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (712 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@KKslider2019 Thanks for the post. Can you try using a different browser and see if you still encounter this issue?

I just tested this now and it doesn't seem to be globally broken, so I wonder what went wrong on your end. 

It might have been a temporary/load issue too so maybe it'll just start working for you. 

Thanks again, let us know how you get on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yay it worked just right now thanks for the reply and for the help!  Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven"t even received the email. Is it for specific people or everybody?

Message 4 of 10 (653 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have also had this problem, it has happened over two days and three browsers. Any other suggestions?

Message 5 of 10 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having problems on google chrome until:

-I Verified my email with EA on the my account page of EA's website

-And I turned of adblock on chrome

I'm not sure which of these two things did the trick because I did them at the same time, but after doing so I was able to get the free emote. (Kinda think it was the account/email verification though).

Anyways, I hope this helps! 

Message 6 of 10 (622 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening to me too. Have you gotten it working yet since you posted this?

Message 7 of 10 (596 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything and still can't get the free emote is there any way to do it without the error?

Message 8 of 10 (586 Views)

★ Novice

I'm still having this issue, any fixes?

Message 9 of 10 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem now in 2017 again. Does anyone know some informations or can me give some tipps if you even can get the emote right now or how to do it :D

Message 10 of 10 (504 Views)