Madden 18 h2h disconnects

by aamobley

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 18 h2h disconnects

★★★★ Novice
I have been experiencing the h2h head disconnects for the last week. Any update on the fix from EA. I have my ethernet cable connected directly to my Ps4 and hitting download speads of 60mbps so i know it isn't my internet. Happens around the 3rd quarter???
Message 1 of 9 (3,863 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 18 h2h disconnects

Message 5 of 9 (5,426 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@aamobley Thread was moved from Battlefield 1 to Madden 18

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 9 (3,790 Views)

MUT H2H lost connection

★★★ Newbie

Im losing connection online all the time on MUT online. almost every couple games i get disconnected in middle of it . i pretty sure its not the DC glitch thats been happening. my connection over 120 down and 16 up. ive contacted support and they couldn't help. im hoping something can be down about this. this is making this game very unpleasurable

Message 3 of 9 (3,793 Views)

Re: MUT H2H lost connection

★★★★ Novice
Im having the same issue on h2h online. It happens around the 3rd quarter. Still haven't heard a fix to this matter. My ethernet cable is connected straight to my ps4 and dmsrikl
Message 4 of 9 (3,779 Views)

Message 5 of 9 (5,427 Views)

★ Novice
I was just up 28-7 in the third quarter and the game looked like it froze and then it said connection lost. After loading out of the game i get a loss. I messaged the person who claims the connection cut out. He clearly cut the connection so he would get a win. This was in weekend league so this win is actually important. Will i ever get the win rewarded? Please don't direct to the post that says you are working on it because it really doesn't seem like you are at all.
Message 6 of 9 (3,738 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey EA,

Any chance you could remove my recent  8 H2H losses, due to losing connection? I had the lead in some the games as well and my opponent gets the win. Its weird how Madden only wants to record L's instead of Wins. 

Message 7 of 9 (3,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I experienced this same thing 3 staight games and came away with 1 lose because of it. Few weeks back I had it occur 2 times in a row both of which happened while I was winning in the 3-4 quarters of the game. What is EA doing about the unnecessary loses we incur because of this "glitch"
Message 8 of 9 (3,292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is bs! Bk to Bk games I get the L. I'm up 52-0 and game starts lagging, then " lost connection to peer" pops up. Why can't this be fixed? WE are the reason EA is a multi-billion$$ corporation and they could careless..What a shame!
Message 9 of 9 (3,049 Views)