Madden 18 - Updating your Email on your EA Account

by funhalo321

Original Post

Re: Change Email Address in Maddeni 17

★★★ Newbie

When I try to contact an advisor, it asks for me to upload a file???? what do I need to upload and why??? it will not let me proceed. there is no number and the live chat doesn't work. This is highly frustrating that I cannot play a $70 game I bought and I have no one to reach out to. ridiculous

Message 31 of 163 (4,552 Views)

Re: change email in madden 18

★★★ Newbie
Old email and can not sign into madden
Message 32 of 163 (5,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

go to main menu then customize then settings then ea acc

Message 33 of 163 (5,427 Views)

Cant login Madden 2017

★★★ Newbie

I can login online but when I try and login Madden 17 it won't login.  Then I go to the support page and it is blank.  Thanks for nothing EA *.  Showing the rest of the world how NOT to run a company.  

Message 34 of 163 (4,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It auto fills the wrong email and won't let me change it...stupid feature 

Message 35 of 163 (5,389 Views)

★★ Novice
Doesn't work - errors out upon submitting
Message 36 of 163 (5,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I click this link and follow the steps it takes me to a page that says select an option (to contact someone) and the page is blank! Now what? This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced!

Message 37 of 163 (4,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You cannot contact an ea advisor!!! The process only lets you get so far before showing you a blank screen!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!

Message 38 of 163 (4,537 Views)

Re: can change the ea account email assosiated with my xbox one profile on madde

★★★ Newbie
Wtf is wrong with these idiots I literally just need to update the email and I have to do all types of irrelevant * and still can t get it done. * you guys!
Message 39 of 163 (4,520 Views)

Account attached to inactive email

★★★ Newbie

When I installed the game I had no idea it was going to automatically tie the game to an old email address. Now I can't play. Ridiculous. Was going to give Live a chance this year. Might as well stick with 2K. Your not forced to attach email to play the game SMH.

Message 40 of 163 (4,474 Views)