Madden 18 EA sports log in

by burntroach12345

Original Post

Re: Ea account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem it tells me what email I need to sign in my origins account with but I don’t remember the password to it because i made the account 5 years ago and when I click forgot password it just send a password reset to the email I don’t have no more

[Removed image as it contains personal information]

Message 41 of 73 (643 Views)

★★ Newbie

When I try to log into my EA Account it shows an email address that I no longer associate with and do not have the password.  I tried to recreate my account but the other email is still showing and the system wants me to log in with that email.  Any thougts? I'm playing this on PS4

Message 42 of 73 (615 Views)

Re: Madden 18 EA sports log in

★★ Novice
This is beginning to be a waste of money and time
Message 43 of 73 (629 Views)

Re: Madden 18 EA sports log in

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Unrealtairo,

Holger has been posting here for the past 4 years and has posted over 4000 posts helping other players like you, I understand you can be frustrated however please don't your frustration out on those who come here attempting to assist you.

@all, If you haven't contacted our support for this issue please do so by clicking on this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=madden-18

As this is a player to player forum we won't be able to assist you here with account related queries, these will have to go through customer support. 

For those encountering issues with that particular page, can you please confirm that you've also tried these steps provided by Holger previously?

If all this fails and call becomes the only option, you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice for this call to reduce the cost. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK. (UK number  +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

More international Telephone numbers:

UK: +44 203 0141818
France:  +33 4 81 68 08 08
Spain: +34 911 230 490
Germany +49 221 37 050 193
Austria: +43 720  88 33 49
Mexico: +52 33 4770 5297
Norwegian:  +47 21 08 17 06
Dutch: +31 20 80 83 219
Swiss  +41 225 18 10 05

Poland  +48 22 39 70 840

You also could try EAs Support on Twitter or on Facebook.

We are currently looking into the issues certain players have reported to have when attempting to log into our help center.

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 44 of 73 (613 Views)

Re: Cant sign in!

★ Novice

I have the same problem and cant get a hold of anyone to fix this problem I will never buy any EA sports games again

Message 45 of 73 (585 Views)

Hey @upinya68,

Sorry to hear about your experience with this, can you let me know what issue you are encountering when attempting to contact us exactly?

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 46 of 73 (581 Views)

★ Novice
An old email pops up i dont know the password so i need to have it deleted
Message 47 of 73 (578 Views)

Hey @upinya68,

If you can't log in you can always select that option as a subject for your case in the help center, I've taken the time to customize this link directly: 

Madden 18 - Can't login/Manage my account

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 48 of 73 (573 Views)

★ Novice
Ok so what now can you guys delete that email off my account
Message 49 of 73 (569 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After you go click on Can't login/ Manage my account it goes to a screen that says select support option and then its blank under with no options. You have been saying this all week but this is no help.  It doesn't let you do anything where you are directing us.

Message 50 of 73 (542 Views)