Re: Madden 18 H2H 0 Players Searching and Connection Lost to Opp.

by rundascoreupvj

Original Post

How are people disconnecting and not getting a loss?

★★★ Newbie
I'm not understand how people can disconnect in the 4th quarter and I dont get the win and they dont get a loss? Is it that hard to know when someone quits like a spoiled brat?
Message 21 of 43 (3,843 Views)

Re: Madden 18- Connection to peer has been lost

★ Apprentice

I can tell you for a fact that EA Customer service can't see any logs about your matches. They can't give you any of the wins back and if there is a disconnect, they are only going to be able to offer you connection troubleshooting. (The UO trace they offer is pretty bad * and I have used it to troubleshoot connections for my family members). I can save you the hassle of calling customer service to complain unless you want to run the connection troubleshooting to make sure your connect is 100% legit.  

Message 22 of 43 (3,809 Views)

Re: Freezing lag

★★ Novice
I been having the same issue how do I fix this.
Message 23 of 43 (3,643 Views)

Re: Madden 18 H2H 0 Players Searching and Connection Lost to Opp.

★★ Novice
has there been a answer to this issue, because I am experiencing the same issue
Message 24 of 43 (3,644 Views)

★ Apprentice
Actually it is, the OP stated that he gets a message saying his connection to peer has been lost even though his Xbox never loses connection to Xbox live or madden servers. How exactly you can claim its not true but offer no explanation is beyond me. Please enlighten us since our detailed opinions are so off base.
Message 25 of 43 (3,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is so annoying! Why can’t EA fix this?!?! If you’re winning and it’s connection lost because they quit you don’t get a win. This should be an easy fix and it messes with online records.
Message 26 of 43 (3,477 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exactly. If it happens in quarter 1, cool. If a full 3 or 4 quarters has been played, should count as a win for other person
Message 27 of 43 (3,459 Views)

★★★ Novice
Maybe it is time to consider a class action lawsuit against EA? Any lawyers out there or anyone who knows a lawyer to ask if we have a case? Especially for those that actually buy stuff for their MUT teams. Just a thought.
Message 28 of 43 (3,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is getting absurd.

This happens to me every 5 games or so.

And conveniently it happens when i make a good play or take the lead.

It also seems to happen when i get close to making the playoffs (scripting?)

I will not stand for this. 

Message 29 of 43 (3,334 Views)

★ Novice
this has been happening to me non stop lately. I have never had connection issues and all of a sudden it keeps happening non stop. I am beating guys 30 to 5 or more then bam I lose connection and I also have to reset everything to play
Message 30 of 43 (3,184 Views)