Madden 18- Connection to peer has been lost

by DreamChaser881

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 18- Connection to peer has been lost

★★★ Newbie
Madden 18- Connection to peer has beeen lost

While playing online I will lose connection to ea sever. Sometimes it records it as a win sometimes as a loss. My internet is connected. I have reset the modem a million times and tested my internet connection. How do I fix think so I can actually enjoy this game???
Message 4 of 43 (34,006 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 18- Connection to peer has been lost

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @DreamChaser881

You can find some troubleshooting steps here for connection issues, they could potentially resolve this issue.

If they don't do the trick I would recommend you take a look at the advanced troubleshooting steps:

Xbox

Playstation

- DarDar

View in thread

Message 5 of 43 (53,894 Views)

All Replies

No H2H opponents?

★★★ Newbie

Recently downloaded the Madden 18 demo from EA Access. Everything was fine the first night and then yesterday I sign on to play and it says 14,000 people are online but nobody is playing. When I try to find an opponent in online H2H it just searches endlessly. I tested it out and this is only happening with Madden 18 as I can still play other EA games like NHL17 online no problem. Anyone know how I can fix this? I have tried restarting my modem and xbox several times as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the game,

Message 1 of 43 (33,040 Views)

Madden 18 H2H 0 Players Searching and Connection Lost to Opp.

★ Novice
Having Issues with Madden H2H for Xbox One, when I am at the main H2H screen it says 0 players searching. Then when i connect to a game it takes forever to load and when it does ends with "The connection to your peer has been lost". I played 17 with no issues what is going on?
Message 2 of 43 (33,140 Views)

Freezing lag

★★★ Newbie
Every time I play madden 18 during a game it won't be lagging at all then it freezes like the entire game then min later it's says lost connection to peer help fix this
Message 3 of 43 (32,976 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @DreamChaser881

You can find some troubleshooting steps here for connection issues, they could potentially resolve this issue.

If they don't do the trick I would recommend you take a look at the advanced troubleshooting steps:

Xbox

Playstation

- DarDar

Message 5 of 43 (53,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The issue still continues to occur. I have no internet issues how can I resolve this
Message 6 of 43 (33,749 Views)

Re: Madden 18 H2H 0 Players Searching and Connection Lost to Opp.

★ Novice

Same issue here. Did you find a fix?

Message 7 of 43 (33,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Unfortunately its because your opponents are baby's and rage quit. If they exit out of the game it'll credit you with the win. But if they close the app or turn off the system it counts for nothing. EA doesn't care because this has gone on for years. Sad that EA doesn't care to punish little cry baby players.
Message 8 of 43 (33,447 Views)

No players searching out of 100k?

★★★ Newbie
Why does it say there are zero people searching for a game online and why is my matchmaking on low? Never had this issue on 2017.
Message 9 of 43 (33,028 Views)

★★ Novice

I was just playing and was up 21-7 in the 2nd.   All of a sudden peer is lost and I'm the one who gets the loss!   Quitting by closing application or turning off system should still tell the servers it was a disconnect.

its bad enough there is no pass interference in MUT games..... but it's worse when I'm one win away from making playoffs and have 3 losses.   I was robbed of time and effort.  And no recourse?  I can't complain about abusive players?

EA should be able to look at the log file of my recent games and tell for themselves.

pure BS.   I'm done investing in MUT purchases.... a fool to begin with.   

Message 10 of 43 (33,138 Views)