Re: Madden 17 slow-mo after new update

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Madden 17 slow-mo after new update

★★★ Newbie
I recently updated madden 17 on my Xbox one and now when I hike the ball the entire play is in slow motion. No idea why but very frustrating. Help?
Message 1 of 10 (4,243 Views)

Community Manager

@LrHoward3321

Previously, this has shown to be a controller issue, can you please test with another controller and let us know if there is any effect, thanks.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/players-start-running-extremely-slow/m-p/5280087#M6955

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (4,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same Issue since the latest Update

- PS4 Slim-829

- Systemsoftware 4.07

Tried everything to fix it. I dont have a second controller. Am I now forced to buy one?

Greetings

Message 3 of 10 (4,207 Views)

Community Manager

@T0r0h

I am not suggesting you buy a new controller. It is possible that fully powering off your console and restarting it could resolve this.

barry.png
Message 4 of 10 (4,205 Views)

★★ Novice

A full power down did not help.  Twice.  However, I am PS4 and after the recent software update the game plays fine except in training mode.  So the skills trainer is slo-mo as is the weekly training before games in franchise mode.  

Message 5 of 10 (4,201 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem! After the recent software update the game plays fine except in training mode.  So the skills trainer is slo-mo as is the weekly training before games in franchise mode. It's impossible to play in skills trainer and in weekly training!!! How can i fix?

Message 6 of 10 (4,146 Views)

Community Manager

@vodkaman94

@antorod82

Can you guys post the requested info over on the following thread please:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-17-Lag-Offline/m-p/5883946#M3202

barry.png
Message 7 of 10 (4,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Controlling switching doesn't solve the probolem and there needs to be an update where you can change the camera angle on franchise mode when playing as a player
Message 8 of 10 (3,672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hi I also have this issue and there has been no xbone update but the weekly training is running in slow mo and I'm not enjoying it that much. Everything was fine before the last update to the game (controller, Xbox, TV, gameplay, etc). Is there a way to fix this or is it an error on ea's side of things? Thx

P.S. It seems that I'm also not receiving the xp reward after completing the practice
Message 9 of 10 (2,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is not a controller issue. I just bought a brand new PS4 Pro and it it's doing the same thing. It also did this on my previous PS4 which wasn't a pro. And this is on 3 different controllers so it is not a controller issue. Please update to fix this it sucks.
Message 10 of 10 (2,450 Views)