Madden 17 lagging

by jdsullyyyyyyyy

Original Post

Madden 17 lagging

★★★ Newbie
I can't play a game online without my play screen freezing then my players fast forawrding to the line only to have my opponent snap the ball with my game is glitching. This is extremely unnerving by as well as disconcerting regarding the capability of EA Sports. Fix this
Message 1 of 14 (12,151 Views)

Re: Madden 17 lagging

Message 2 of 14 (12,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sorry I did not clarify this before, but this happens in offline game modes as well
Message 3 of 14 (12,098 Views)

Community Manager

@jdsullyyyyyyyy

Regularly power cycling your console is advised. Full power cycle rather than just sleep mode.

barry.png
Message 4 of 14 (12,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I will try this thank you. I've already tried reinstalling the app and restarting the console to no avail.
Message 5 of 14 (12,093 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am having the same thing happen to me in ultimate team solo challenges. I just bought a new xbox one s because I thought it was my console, and had my Internet provider come out to my house twice. Between these two scenarios, I have determined it's the game
Message 6 of 14 (12,022 Views)

★ Novice
I have tried this and everything else. I even purchased a more powerful router and nothing. Where my router and system is that far apart. Sucks that I lose to these lags and glitches.
Message 7 of 14 (5,954 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I swear am I the only person that has laggy @$$ head to head games constantly lately???! I don't know how many games I have "lost" because I have had to concede or rage quit because the game was so laggy I just couldn't play---even the games I was winning! I swear...if I had a dollar for every time my extra point or field goal went wide left, or my qb got sacked all of a sudden, or I threw an interception because the game lagged....or how about the last time I was up 21-0 at the half and my game lagged out so hard it kicked me from the game and gave me a Loss on the record. Are you f#kin kidding me???? I love this game but this horrible H2H game play experience is making me love to hate it. Pleeeease help me. It's not my internet because I have AT&t gigapower. I've already tried restarting the console. Nothing seems to work and it seems to happen randomly. Please.
Message 8 of 14 (5,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am with you on this 100%. I cant believe how bad it is. I just turn the system off in disgust. I cant pick plays, my QB wont throw the ball and on defence i cant do anything. The lagging is unacceptable in todays online world.
Message 9 of 14 (5,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Notice how the ea mods stopped replying? They know all about the problem and don't give a *. As long as people keep coming back to buy the game, why should they care.... if it's not broke, then don't fix it... well that's what ea is doing. The only way they would consider spending the time effort and expenses into making a good head to bread game, is if we insist on nothing but that.. unfortunately people just become satisfied with the * and are forced to buy ea games because they have a monopoly on sport games. Guarantee you that if they had a competitor also making NFL games... they would think twice about offering this trash server and make a better head to head game. Funny how they dedicate servers for the championships so it's not known world wide how trashy they are at making servers. I Wouldn't be surprised if they are still using IPV4 servers and that's why people have to fight with each other and constantly hard restart their console. Hey ea... the majority of your customers play online... SO FIX THE DAMN LAG! it's not us that has the problem it's your trash servers. Stop being * greedy and spend more money on your servers.. between all the crashes and the lag... it's getting really damn annoying
Message 10 of 14 (4,879 Views)