Madden 17 Lag Offline

by imalmightyy

Original Post

Re: Madden 17 Lag Offline

★★ Novice
GT:Bradys bunch007

I have the same issues as allong the other players are mentioning. During practice everything goes in Slow motion, during games it's like you have no control over anything and in MUT it also lags alot.

I've cleared the cache, done multiple reinstalls and even cleared up the whole harddrive , but nothing. Messaged EA to no response and worst of all is that I bought this game new when it came out.
Message 61 of 66 (507 Views)

Community Manager

I just want to confirm that this issue is due to be resolved in an upcoming game update.

barry.png
Message 62 of 66 (489 Views)

★★ Novice
Who do I contact for a refund in this game. Nothing works like it did when it came out and has gotten progressively worse. Players slow, unresponsive, they actually either freeze during gameplay or don't respond.

All I've seen since this thread started is that a patch is on the way. Well question, to patch what exactly, everytime they try to fix something they make it worse, and too top it all off you buy a game and you can't even use the players you bought the game for, what kind of BS is that. I don't care if they are on IR it's a game and I bought it to use them.

I need a little more than the lame excuse that the patch is on the way without telling us what they're fixing in the patch or how will it affect the gameplay.
Message 63 of 66 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PSN Name: MrGriv

Noticed Problem: March 14th, 7pm

Message 64 of 66 (451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
PSN: rotdogj
3/14/17
Lagged out skill trainer.
Tried multiple controllers. No luck.
Message 65 of 66 (435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's March 27 and still lagging I want a full refund for the game and all the coins and players I have bought online you owe me a lot of money
Message 66 of 66 (331 Views)