Madden 17 Lag Offline

by imalmightyy

Original Post

Re: Madden 17 Lag Offline

Community Manager

@Game_Guy__5n6tg

GameGuyOne , you are welcome. The date that the referenced update becomes available is subject to change so I cannot give you an accurate ETA, sorry.

barry.png
Message 51 of 66 (954 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine does it too since the new update, except mine makes my players and gamespeed very very fast instead of normal speed, its impossible to play a game in franchise mode, practice or even MUT!! The players run at warp speed and its impossible to do anything right now in any mode!! Fix!!!
Message 52 of 66 (943 Views)

★★★ Novice
Kronos1701 offline 01/03/2017 23:17 gmt
Message 53 of 66 (919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Weekly Training for madden 17 is slow mo 

PSN ID RWP27 

March 3 2017  8:53am central time 

Message 54 of 66 (852 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks everyone for posting the requested info, for now we do not need any more details as we have a fix in the pipeline.

We appreciate your co-operation on this.

barry.png
Message 55 of 66 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
- Xbox Username: Diggler333
- Happened on 3/4/17 around 7:35 EST most recently. But Hass been happening for atleast a week now. Offline connected franchise during weekly training.
Message 56 of 66 (792 Views)

Slow mo problem

★★★ Newbie

Having the slow mo problem. Offline connected franchise during weekly training. Digital copy on Xbox One. Gamertag is Damian Spite. 3-7-17 8:28 AM EST.

Message 57 of 66 (716 Views)

Madden 17 slo motion skills trainer

★★★ Newbie
This is ridiculous I'm trying to learn the game and practice in the skills trainer but it is running in slow motion I tried to give it time but this is ridiculous. Please fix. I want to play your game but can not how is that.
Message 58 of 66 (626 Views)

★★ Novice

Barry,

Thanks for getting back to me. 3/16 will be a month since I've played Madden. When and if you guys identify who's fault it is for this major mess up. Be sure to kick them in the shin!

GameGuyOne  

Message 59 of 66 (535 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When is this going to be fixed? This is appalling. I buy a game and expected it to work from then on. I wonder if Xbox users have this issue.
Message 60 of 66 (521 Views)