Madden 17 Lag Offline

by imalmightyy

Original Post

Re: Madden 17 Lag Offline

★★★ Novice

Where would I find my model number for an xbox one?

XBOX ONE

I have 1.5 TB free on my external hard drive where the game is installed

Message 11 of 66 (1,481 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks @ChathamMMA

@tysont1998

On the bottom of the console I think:

barry.png
Message 12 of 66 (1,475 Views)

★★★ Novice

My model is 1540

Message 13 of 66 (1,441 Views)

Community Manager

@tysont1998

Installing games on external storage is generally not advised as it can lead to issues like this:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/manage-storage#1c1f03bc64014c03b7530dd9f88e00dd

barry.png
Message 14 of 66 (1,436 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry any news? Or did i just lose 60 dollars and the ability to play my favorite game?
Message 15 of 66 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was this problem ever solved? I'm having the same problem PS4.

Message 16 of 66 (1,391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has this problem been fixed? I just bought Madden 17 for PS4 and after every snap the game lags for 10 to 15 seconds. The announcers and sound continue to work but the game hangs. Its on every single play on offense and defense. The game is unplayable.

Message 17 of 66 (1,318 Views)

Skills Action in slow motion. It's impossibile to play

★★ Novice

Sorry for the difficulties in the language, but I write from Italy. After the update, in the section skills trainer the actions are very very slow, pratically in slow motion. Only in that section there are these problems, I can no longer play. How can I fix?

Message 18 of 66 (1,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Is this issue solved, It was fine then all of the sudden, after a patch I think it started to go slow mode but only when I go to training mode.

It's only when the ball snaps, just before that, all is fluid and the players get ready for the snap with the normal animations.

Also my game was bought online, and it's the only game that does that. I have seen something similar issues with NHL16 but only in replay mode when I did not reboot my PS4 in a while.

Now even after a reboot and 1h cool down, the problem remains.

Message 19 of 66 (1,148 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I've been having exactly the same issues since last game update (1.10). I have a disk version of game, running it on PS4 PRO, my hard drive is empty.

I have also reinstalled the game, but the lag/slow motion is still there, - just after the snap in any tutorial / drill /practice
Message 20 of 66 (1,132 Views)