Madden 17 Lag Offline

by imalmightyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 17 Lag Offline

★★★ Newbie
Im on offline CFM and every time I snap the ball the game freezes for 10-12 seconds then unfreezes and plays normal for the rest of the play. But occurs every single play. Anyone know why? Or how to fix?
Message 1 of 66 (5,573 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 17 Lag Offline

Community Manager

@AyeeLi@imalmightyy@znelson1408@bbrit1776@kaino38

This issue is due to be addressed in an upcoming game update.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 49 of 66 (2,715 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Any help?? Im lagging offline too
Message 2 of 66 (5,487 Views)

Community Manager

@imalmightyy

@ChathamMMA

A simple, full power cycle may help with this. If it does not, post your platform and we can try something else, thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 66 (5,474 Views)

★★ Novice
I have a PS4. Ibe tried everything. Reinitialized the system. Rebuilt the database. Updated the game. Everything. Still consistant lag issues with it. Makes me never want to buy a digital copy of a gsme ever again. This is ridiculous.
Message 4 of 66 (5,417 Views)

Lag during single player Franchise Mode

★★★ Novice

I get serious lag on xbox one franchise mode even when I'm in my own league playing in my own game solo. I have tried a full restart and re installing the game.

Message 5 of 66 (5,357 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is rather upsetting that this topic seems to be ignored by the support. Once they recommend restarting your console and that fails they seem to be out of ideas. It is a game breaking glitch for us unfortunate few that go through it and it needs to be addressed.

Message 6 of 66 (5,392 Views)

★★ Novice
Seriously hasnt been fixed yet. Ive owned this game for over a month and cant really play it. Its totally unplayable like this. It lags after EVERY SINGLE SNAP
Message 7 of 66 (5,364 Views)

★★ Novice
I even am in the process of getting a refund for the digital download version of the game. Went and bought the disc version of the game. Same problem. But it isnt my playstation bc every other game plays completely fine. Its ONLY madden 17. For the game to lag even OFFLINE is completely unacceptable.
Message 8 of 66 (5,359 Views)

Community Manager

@imalmightyy

@ChathamMMA

@tysont1998

Can you guys post the following info please so we can possibly see some correlation:

• Platform (PS4, XB1 etc.)
  • Console model number, CUH-12xxA - PS4 example
  • Free hard drive space

barry.png
Message 9 of 66 (5,351 Views)

★★ Novice
PS4
CUH-1115A
Entire hard drive avaliable as I reinitialized the system. Still lags.
Message 10 of 66 (5,340 Views)