Madden 17: CF cloud

by Seaniappleseed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 17: CF cloud

★ Novice
Can't access cloud in connected franchise. Only offline is available even though I am connected to the Internet and able to play online.
Message 1 of 8 (2,224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 17: CF cloud

★★★★★ Newbie

I called and talked to tech support, it may sound simple but the following steps resolved my issue:

Go to your  xbox or ps4 privacy settings, change them to child's then back to adult settings, reset your console fully and try the franchise mode. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,806 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I called and talked to tech support, it may sound simple but the following steps resolved my issue:

Go to your  xbox or ps4 privacy settings, change them to child's then back to adult settings, reset your console fully and try the franchise mode. 

Message 2 of 8 (2,807 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it works

Message 3 of 8 (2,155 Views)

★ Novice

When you say reset the console fully, do you mean initializing the system? Or just restarting the console?

Message 4 of 8 (1,994 Views)

Community Manager

@dabeloos

Just restart/power cycle.

barry.png
Message 5 of 8 (1,981 Views)

★ Novice

Tried the workaround with the privacy settings and still no luck. Keeps crashing in the load screen whenever I try playing a game or practice in offline CFM. Kind of at the end of my patience with this issue. This has been going on since I purchased the game in September. Additional advice/suggestions are appreciated.

Message 6 of 8 (1,871 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I have been having this issue since Christmas and waiting for a reply from the ea escalation team since the 29 of December. It says my case was resolved on the ea help site but when I set up a call they assure me the the madden team is working on beyond frustrated at this point ea may have just lost a decade long customer.
Message 7 of 8 (1,846 Views)

★ Novice
I'm experiencing the same issue and changing the privacy designation from Adult-child back to Adult hasn't worked.

I cannot access my online franchises and have not been able to since February 13, 2017.
Message 8 of 8 (1,651 Views)