Madden 16 won't load games

by Mattryan270

Original Post

Madden 16 won't load games

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Madden 16 is freezing on the pregame loading screen. I tried clearing all saved data and uninstalled game but now it just does the same thing on the Super Bowl 50 game so I can't get past the original loading screen. Does any one know how to fix this.
Message 1 of 3 (457 Views)

Re: Madden 16 won't load games

Community Manager
Message 2 of 3 (442 Views)

Madden 16 won't load the Cardinals-Steelers super bowl game

★★★ Newbie
I just recently bought a PS4 and I played Madden 16 on it for about a day, but now it won't let me load any games. I tried to play draft champions, it would search for an opponent, then it would find one and go to the advertisement that talks about Madden 17, the Final Edition Hopkins, then it would talk about RAC catches, then so on and so on with the music playing. It would never load the game. I went and cleared my downloads on the game, and now it won't load the Super Bowl 50 game. It is stuck on the Steelers and Cardinals playmakers slides, along with RAC catches, possession catches, and so on with the music playing in the back ground. I've tried restarting several times. So now I assume it won't load anything. Some help would be awesome.
Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)