Madden 16 offline Franchise stuck on loading screeen

by TexanOutlaw81

Original Post

Re: Madden 16 franchise won't load

Community Manager

@skitzomandan34@MMFLosingSight

This issue is being investigated currently. Further info will be posted as it becomes available.

barry.png
Message 41 of 362 (6,592 Views)

Re: Madden 16 franchise won't load

★★ Novice

Stuck on that loading screen too. It's a bummer too, as Franchise was my reason for buying Madden.

Message 42 of 362 (6,574 Views)

Stuck on continue franchise screen in Madden16 Xbox One

★ Novice
On Madden 16 for Xbox One..First, the game got stuck on the "checking storage device" screen every time I would start the game. Did a hard reset..seems to be fine. After all that, I was able to play the game, including my franchise. Just recently though the game has been getting "stuck" right after I select "continue franchise"..it goes to a screen that has music and a rotating football in the background..and a nfl news ticker on the bottom. Nothing will load. I've tried a hard reset again..and resetting the game numerous times. Nothing works.
Message 43 of 362 (5,387 Views)

Madden 16 Offline Connected Franchise issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been playing a connected franchise offline in Madden 16. I recently played a game and then when I tried to get back into the franchise it wont load. It goes to the loading screen with the spinning football and wont do anything else. Is there any way to get the file back or will I be able to retrieve it at some point?

Message 44 of 362 (5,399 Views)

Re: Madden 16 Offline Connected Franchise issues

★★★ Novice
Hey man just got off the phone with ea on this. Somehow the game data got corrupted. U need to go into your game and apps on your xbox one go to madden click the menus bottom and click manage game then delete save game data for the corresponding gamer tag NOTE IT WILL DELTE ALL CFM SAVED DATA AND EVERYTHING but so far it has fixed my issue. Hit me up if you need help on xbox one gamer tag is Witness2OneSix. Have you had any issues resigning players on offline cfm cuz I have my own offline cfm and I can't resign more than one I have the Browns I resigned Gordon and that's all it won't let me resign anyone else no matter what contract I offer them. Let me know. And hope this helps you -Mike
Message 45 of 362 (5,385 Views)

Re: Madden 16 Offline Connected Franchise issues

★★★★★ Novice

@AimlessZombie wrote:

I have been playing a connected franchise offline in Madden 16. I recently played a game and then when I tried to get back into the franchise it wont load. It goes to the loading screen with the spinning football and wont do anything else. Is there any way to get the file back or will I be able to retrieve it at some point?

I'm having the same issues.  From what I've been reading, this has been an issue back to Madden 15, and maybe even Madden 25.  I've played one season game and then got the spinning football.  How is everybody's files getting corrupted by the same games?  It sounds more like EA has corrupted files.  Wish they would do some testing before releasing these games.

Message 46 of 362 (5,373 Views)

Re: Stuck on continue franchise screen in Madden16 Xbox One

★★★★★ Novice

I've been having the same issues.  This is the only mode I play and will be returning if this does not get fixed.

Message 47 of 362 (5,369 Views)

Re: Madden 16 stuck on loading screen (spinning football)

★★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem.  Have to create different save files to hopefully get past this.

Message 48 of 362 (5,379 Views)

Re: Freezes after completed game

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  Spinning football in offline CFM after first season game.  

Xbox One

Gamertag: Melvins Fly

Message 49 of 362 (5,459 Views)

Re: Cannot load saved franchise.

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here.

Message 50 of 362 (5,375 Views)