Madden 16 offline Franchise stuck on loading screeen

by TexanOutlaw81

Original Post

Re: Madden 16 offline Franchise stuck on loading screeen

★★★ Newbie

EA Chat Support said to try this,

I did, but Haven't tried to start a new franchise yet

Thank you for contacting EA Customer Experience.

Clear the cache :
Go into the Alternate MAC Address section of their Xbox One by the path belowConfusedelect the option: Settings -> Network Settings
select the option: Advanced Settings
select the option: Alternative Mac Address
select the option: Clear
shut down the console.
disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
Once the two minutes have passed, plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
Once the power brick has the Orange light, start the console.

Delete and re-download the Gamertag :
https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/security/remove-profile-from-console

Uninstall the game and reinstall :
http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/downloadable-content/uninstall-content

Close the application and restart:
http://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-one/apps/how-to-close-xbox-one-app-or-game

Power cycle the console :
While the console is on, press and hold the console’s Xbox button for 5 seconds.
The console will power down.
Unplug the power cord.
Wait 30 seconds.
Plug the power cord back in then turn the console back on by touching the Xbox button
Note: If your console is set to the Instant-On power state, the above steps will shut the console completely off and will not enable Instant-On or the ability to turn on your console by saying ‘Xbox On’ until it reboots. .

Message 21 of 362 (27,766 Views)

Cannot load saved franchise.

★★★ Newbie

So I'm three years in on my offline franchise as the Raiders. I've built an awesome team, getting close to the playoffs. Finished a close game against the Giants. When I exited the game, it took me back to the main menu instead of the franchise menu. Weird. I tried to load my franchise: infinite loading screen. I turn the XBox One off and on and try again. Infinite loading screen. I can load other franchises, but not this one. This is the second franchise this has happened to me on. Twice in one week to one person. Either I have the worst luck ever and it's just a huge coincidence that the only two times it has ever happened were to me, or this was a pretty big bug that was missed. And I'm guessing that any future patches will likely not be able to restore my save. I'm pretty annoyed by this. Has anyone else encountered this? And is there a fix? Honestly, the prospect of starting a new franchise without knowing if the same * will happen a third time has gotten me pretty frustrated with this game. Oh well. EA has already got my money. Hope they spend it on better testing next year.

Message 22 of 362 (27,392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i do not know if anyone from ea will by interest and take care ...probably best think to is return my money ...this game is total broken like " beta version "

Message 23 of 362 (10,248 Views)

Freezes after completed game

★ Novice
This is such *! Happening over and over... Any advice?
Message 24 of 362 (10,207 Views)

Offline Franchise Mode Glitch

★★★ Newbie

I created an offline franchise mode, went through the draft, started a relocation, and played probably 8 games counting preseason. Now when I go to load this the load bar disappears and it gets stuck on the screen with the spinning football. I can not do anything at this point and have to exit the game and completely restart my xbox to do anything in Madden. 

Message 25 of 362 (10,130 Views)

Constant Freezing

★★★ Newbie

So I'm getting quite frustrated!  I drafted my Franchise team and played 9 weeks.  After the 9th game, it froze... I restarted the game and found myself at Week 5.  I played it again.  After clicking finish game, it goes back to the home screen.  I click connected franchise and I"m back at the start of Week 5... This goes on over and over and over!  I'm so glad EA raised the price and put out a brutal game.  I do not want to restart my games or redraft my team.  NHL 15 was garbage, now this.  Fix this issue and give me back my money.  I don't know why I bother with EA games anymore, considering I usually don't miss an issue of madden, fifa, or nhl since '99 and N64 days.  

Message 26 of 362 (10,125 Views)

★★★ Novice

So, any input on this matter and the below listed follow up information???

Message 27 of 362 (10,125 Views)

Re: Cannot load saved franchise.

★★★ Newbie

I ran into the same exact problem last night.   Now when you load the botched saved game, the game sits with the close up of the football background with the score ticker at the bottom.  

I thought it'd be smart to create individual save points aside from the autosave, but I can't figure out for the life of me how to load it.  EA, help us out!

Message 28 of 362 (9,905 Views)

Re: Freezes after completed game

Community Manager

@Scottp0387

This issue is currently being investigated.

barry.png
Message 29 of 362 (10,118 Views)

Re: Freezes after completed game

★★★ Novice
I have had the same problem on xbox one and its frustrating as hell. When can we expect this to be fixed because i went thru the same nonsense with madden 15 and decided to give ea another shot which im already regretting only a week onto the game being out.
Message 30 of 362 (10,100 Views)